Star Anise Masala Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: When Blue Lotus Chai contacted me to inform me of their two new flavors, well you know I just had to try them! This is one that I was REALLY EXCITED about because ... well, I actually...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4460 tasting notes

From Blue Lotus Chai

Our new Star Anise Masala Chai is absolutely delicious! It has all of the signature BLC spices, with star anise contributing deep, but subtle licorice notes.

Ingredients: Naturally brewed and flash-dried black tea powder; 100% Certified Organic powdered spices: ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, star anise.

About Blue Lotus Chai View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

When Blue Lotus Chai contacted me to inform me of their two new flavors, well you know I just had to try them! This is one that I was REALLY EXCITED about because … well, I actually had recommended to them in my review of their Traditional Masala Chai that they add some Star Anise or Fennel to their Chai because I love the licorice-y taste. Well, they listened to me. (happy dance!) Here’s that review, in case you’re interested: http://sororiteasisters.com/2012/12/07/traditional-marsala-chai-from-blue-lotus-chai/

And this chai lived up to my expectations of their traditional masala chai with star anise. This is seriously good stuff. If you like Star Anise in your chai, you really MUST try this.

The spices are strong and fragrant and delicious. It is spicy, sweet, and has the zesty, snappy taste of star anise. I love this stuff. Here’s my full-length review of it: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/08/20/star-anise-masala-chai-from-blue-lotus-chai/

seule771

Funny to see Anise mention here. I purchased this tooth soap and one of the key ingredient is Anise; it is lovely to simply brush with soap and water and not paste. This is suppose to help my gums because I abuse them. If of interest visit: www.etsy.com Fat & The Moon shop for this product.