Be A Better Parent Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kelly Peeples

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My dad said he was going to send me some tea. I thought that was strange, since he's not a big tea drinker, but he knew I was into it. So he sent me some Blue Q teas, which I keep calling "joke"...” Read full tasting note
    warriortwo 24 tasting notes

From Blue Q

Time out for big people. An organic blend of fragrant orange peel, chamomile and hibiscus. 16 individually wrapped certified organic tea bags.

About Blue Q View company

1 Tasting Note

My dad said he was going to send me some tea. I thought that was strange, since he’s not a big tea drinker, but he knew I was into it. So he sent me some Blue Q teas, which I keep calling “joke” teas, because he thought they had funny names and I own a bunch of their goofy magnets. The teas are much better quality than you would expect from a novelty company! However, I just don’t like chamomile at all so this one found its way to the company breakroom where someone snatched it up. Godspeed, funny tea.

Janie Teo

i read that you are a big tea drinker. i don’t drink a lot of tea but do collect the empty wrappers which i already have about 12000 wrappers from all over the world in my collection. i was wondering if you can keep the wrappers for me so i can use it to trade with other collectors. I am living in Belgium . my email address is [email protected]