Turkish Apple

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Blue Teapot

It’s a soothing, hot beverage during cold winter months and a refreshing thirst-quencher in the summer when served over ice.

Ingredients: apple, blackberry leaves, flavouring

About Blue Teapot View company

I bought this on my Boxing Week trip to Vancouver (I picked up a lot of tea during that time). I don’t normally drink many fruit tisanes but this one caught my interest being that it’s an apple-based tea instead of the usual berry-based ones. And even better – no hibiscus – whoot!

The apple flavour, predictably, is the strongest component of this tea and drinking it make me think of biting into a crisp, juicy Macintosh apple. It’s naturally sweet and there’s a faint hint of something spicy underneath as well. It’s a very ‘warm’ tea that, for me anyway, dredges up memories of Thanksgiving and Christmas time.

A quick backlog for this one. It’s rather appley with a mixture of sweet and sour tones and crispness. There is nothing that separates this apple tea apart from any other but it does make a tasty mid tea treat.