White Pearl of Fujian

Green White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Blue Teapot

A wonderfully smooth and subtle treat has apricot-jasmine taste.

Ingredients: white tea China Pai Mu Tan, green tea China -Fog Tea, -Sencha, -Lung Ching, -Gunpowder, -Jasmine, -Jasmine Jade Pearls, flavour, rose blossom leaves, sour cherry bits, jasmine blossoms, orange blossoms, sunflower blossoms.

About Blue Teapot View company

I steeped this a bit longer than maybe recommended with a white tea but it didn’t seem to hurt it, maybe because the delicate whites are mixed with a few different and possibly more resilient greens in this blend. The apricot flavour is quite strong but there’s a perfumy flavour present aswell, possibly from the the jasmine blossoms.

Luthien

In my experience, some white teas can be very forgiving if they’re over-steeped – certainly a lot more than most greens. Other white teas, not so much.

Jillian

Interesting, I figured it would be the other way around since white teas are so young and delicate.

Sooooo excited to try this one from Blue Teapot as I am very new to Blue Teapot Teas! This one is colorful blend-wise and smells nice and floral and woodsy. I can taste the jasmine and cherry primarily. It has a bit of a woodsy aftertaste. Not what I expected…but then again…not real sure what I WAS expecting…and I am not saying that in a bad way…it’s a tasty tea…the flavor just surprised me, I guess.