All Things Nice

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Another free sample! This one is an odd tea. It smells like perfume! Also, it kinda tastes like perfume! At least a little. Rose buds and jasmine seem like scents to wear, not taste, but when I...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “my third time tasting a sample and being the first to give a quick review of this tea! All things nice, sure sound nice! Jasmine flavored white tea combined with liquorice root lemongrass and...” Read full tasting note
    darky 110 tasting notes
  • “I want to like this, probably because it looks so pretty, but I just can't. The liquorice root is far, far too sweet and overpowers all of the other flavours. I can also taste it at the back of my...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 1088 tasting notes
  • “I love the large rose buds in this blend, they are whole and look so beautiful. I could smell their sweetness as soon as I opened the packet. There is also a hint of cinnamon behind the sweet rose...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1154 tasting notes

From Bluebird Tea Co.

A delicate sweet blend of white tea, rose buds, cinnamon + liquorice

Jasmine white tea, Rosebuds, Liquorice, Lemongrass, Cinnamon

Sugar and spice and All Things Nice, that’s what little girls are made of… and what this luxury white tea is made of too! Liquorice is four times sweeter than sugar in fact and cinnamon is our favourite spice. Combined with beautiful rosebuds and heavenly jasmine this tea really is made of all things nice.

About Bluebird Tea Co. View company

Another free sample!

This one is an odd tea. It smells like perfume! Also, it kinda tastes like perfume! At least a little. Rose buds and jasmine seem like scents to wear, not taste, but when I get past that association, the licorice and cinnamon are quite nice. I’m not sure if this tea is for me, but it’s interesting. And I sipped my cup down faster than I realized.

JennyFur

Rose buds in tea make me leery for exactly that reason. I’m just worried that as I dislike the scent of roses about 90% of the time, I’ll be unable to drink tea with the scent/flavor of it.

All things nice, sure sound nice! Jasmine flavored white tea combined with liquorice root lemongrass and cinnamon. I like alot off the ingredients. Being a white tea i’m going to brew this with 80°c water and for about 3min.

But first the dry leave look very appealing big chunks off that liqorice root and a lot off lemongrass/cinnamon and whole rose its a nice blend!

When i brewed it the first thing i’m noticing is the cinnamon smell and the vibrant lemonade like green/yellowish color. Upon letting this tea cool down a bit i’m tasting first and all jasmine flavor combined with cinnamon. The lemongrass isn’t in the face but its there in the background. This tea is very very sweet probably because off the liqorice root (in the discription they say its sweeter then sugar) and its true… maybe its even a bit to sweet for me!

Its a special blend that any white tea lover needs to try, its got alot off different things going on all at the same time. So its a bit hard to understand this tea, but thats a good thing… my personal opinion is positive but i’m not sure if i order it again due to being a bit to sweet to my taste…

I want to like this, probably because it looks so pretty, but I just can’t. The liquorice root is far, far too sweet and overpowers all of the other flavours. I can also taste it at the back of my throat for hours afterwards — it’s like artificial sweetner, ick.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp
Stephanie

more like all things NOT nice, heh

I love the large rose buds in this blend, they are whole and look so beautiful. I could smell their sweetness as soon as I opened the packet. There is also a hint of cinnamon behind the sweet rose which is unusual but still pleasant.

Flavour wise this is stronger than I thought it would be, I can taste the licorice rather strongly with the sweet rose misting over the top and through to the after taste but the cinnamon has gotten lost in translation. The rose may be subtle but I’m happy it’s still present, and that it’s enough to cover over the licorice as I’m not a huge fan.

This is just a strange blend if I’m honest, or at least strange for me, but it is nice and I’m drinking it with ease. My husband said it’s nice too. Not sure if it’s a tea that I would re-stock but it would be nice on a warm day.