Mowgli's Fire Chai

Chai Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

1 Tasting Note View all

From Bluebird Tea Co.

Rooibos, Dried apple, Hibiscus, Rosehip, Ginger, Cinnamon, Dried Coconut, Pineapple pieces, Coconut flakes, Chili, Natural Flavour.

Mowgli has been foraging in the Indian jungle to find tropical mango, pineapple + coconut to add to our unusual, but oh so good, blend of juicey fruit + kicking spice! A dash of firey chili should be enough to keep Shere Khan the tiger at bay!

About Bluebird Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

The last tea from my monthly club package.

This blend smells strongly of coconut and pineapple with a hint of spice. Like a fruity yet sour chai, strange but in a good way.

My first sip had strong coconut and pineapple flavours which matched it’s scent but in the after taste there was a strong burning sensation and dryness. Basically when it says fire it means it. It’s not too strong and thankfully it quickly subsides but it is certainly one of the spiciest Chai’s I have tried.

The more I drink the more I’m getting into it. The pineapple has increased in strength to create a spicy cinnamon and chilli pineapple medley in my mouth. Also the coconut is becoming a little creamier now it’s cooling. Yummy.