One of the teas I brought back from Cameron Highlands, Malaysia. It tastes almost like my Mango Bubble Tea. Nice!
Did some googling and is pleased to see that someone has came up with a cocktail with this. Going to try it out the next time.
========= Ingredients (serving for 2): =========
- 3 teabags of BOH Seri Songket Mango
- 200 ml fresh boiling water
- 200 ml pure orange juice
- 200 ml soda watere
- some crushed mint leaves
- sugar syrup or maple syrup to taste
- ice cubes
For alcoholic cocktail: 2 tablespoons Japanese Sake
========= Preparation: =========
1. Pour fresh boiling water onto the teabags and infuse for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove teabags and leave tea to cool.
2. Mix tea with orange juice, soda water, sugar or maple syrup and stir well.
3. Add ice cubes and mint leaves.
4. Serve immediately.
5. For alcoholic cocktail: Add Japanese Sake to make it go with a swing.