Coconut Oolong

Coconut, Oolong Tea Leaves
Coconut, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Christina
205 °F / 96 °C 14 oz / 414 ml

• “Another tea that is approaching sipdown status. I got my sample size of Coconut Pouchong from Golden Moon tea a few days ago, and it will be interesting to compare these two side by side. I...” Read full tasting note
    cvasilevski 410 tasting notes
  • “Many thanks to *Christina* for my sample!! This was quite delish. I underleafed a little because oolong can be a little heavy for me sometimes and I was so in the mood for something a tad lighter....” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1292 tasting notes

From Bonsai Hill

Product description not available yet.

About Bonsai Hill View company

I steeped this twice today and made sure to include a lot of leaf. The first steep was very coconutty, but the second steep was a little less, with a little more of the oolong poking through.

This _was_my very first oolong tea purchase, though, so I’m a little bit sentimental, even though I’ve found oolongs to be hit-and-miss for me.

Many thanks to Christina for my sample!!
And it turned out great. I enjoyed the light coconut flavour, but it didn’t overtake the oolong notes either. Rather perfect for my mood!
I really like the crispness, and the slight floral aftertaste. Yummmm!
My only concern is that it wasn’t as smooth as I would prefer, so I ended up not steeping a second time.