Very light in color. No scent.
Doesn’t really taste like much…not a lot of flavor. While it isn’t a bad green tea – it’s not memorable either.
Green Darjeeling Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe (FTGFOP 1)
Darjeeling is considered “the champagne of tea.” Like champagne, it is usually sold at extremely high prices. Tea Campaign™ makes Pure Darjeeling Tea affordable.
A few, cost-effective principles are the secret to our success:
- We specialize in Darjeeling tea.
- We sell in large packages.
- We sell directly to the customer, online.
Costs saved on packaging, storage, and transportation are invested into
- the strictest measures for assuring product quality and purity;
- socially responsible projects in the region of Darjeeling.
All our teas carry the Tea Board of India’s seal and license number, which guarantee 100% genuine Darjeeling tea.