Happiness Super Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

From Brewhaha Tea LTD

Reviving Green Tea with warming vanilla and cherry marigold, this tea will give you a lovely glow. Super teas are designed to help counteract the two common ailments associated with modern life: too much of a good thing (alcohol, unhealthy food, late nights, etc.) not enough of a good thing (sleep, happiness, and energy!) Can be used in a cup, in a pot or for iced tea.

About Brewhaha Tea LTD View company

I got to try a bag of this in a TTB today. It brewed really quickly and it’s quite dark for a green tea. It has a sweet and fruity scent. It’s very inviting. It also has a hint of tanginess to it which might come from the marigold. I didn’t add sugar to it, but it’s nice unsweetened. It’s not bitter and kind of reminds me of cider because of the color. I wouldn’t buy it, but it’s a good green tea, and I would offer it to others who wanted to try green tea but didn’t want something too vegetal.

A very unique tea. Wish I could explain the taste of Cherry marigold to you but I honestly have no idea of how to explain it. The vanilla and the green tea are definitely the predominate flavors but there is another flavor in there that I just can’t quite wrap my head around. It’s also hard because I can’t tell if it’s the vanilla I’m tasting. Can’t say I’ve ever had marigold before so it’s hard to determine.

Regardless very good tea. Worth at least a try if you enjoy the flavor of vanilla. Also, it’s good both warm and cold. Though I prefer it warm.