Happiness Super Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

1 Tasting Note View all

• “A very unique tea. Wish I could explain the taste of Cherry marigold to you but I honestly have no idea of how to explain it. The vanilla and the green tea are definitely the predominate flavors...” Read full tasting note
    skysamurai 189 tasting notes

From Brewhaha Tea LTD

Reviving Green Tea with warming vanilla and cherry marigold, this tea will give you a lovely glow. Super teas are designed to help counteract the two common ailments associated with modern life: too much of a good thing (alcohol, unhealthy food, late nights, etc.) not enough of a good thing (sleep, happiness, and energy!) Can be used in a cup, in a pot or for iced tea.

About Brewhaha Tea LTD View company

1 Tasting Note

A very unique tea. Wish I could explain the taste of Cherry marigold to you but I honestly have no idea of how to explain it. The vanilla and the green tea are definitely the predominate flavors but there is another flavor in there that I just can’t quite wrap my head around. It’s also hard because I can’t tell if it’s the vanilla I’m tasting. Can’t say I’ve ever had marigold before so it’s hard to determine.

Regardless very good tea. Worth at least a try if you enjoy the flavor of vanilla. Also, it’s good both warm and cold. Though I prefer it warm.