Mixed Berry Rhodiola

Caramel, Floral, Fruity, Malt, Sweet, Vanilla, Berry
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From Bulk Barn

Rhodiola rosea is a remarkable herb that has a wide and varied history of uses. It is thought to strengthen the nervous system, fight depression, enhance immunity, elevate the capacity for exercise, enhance memory, aid weight reduction, increase sexual function and improve energy levels.It has long been known as a potent adaptogen. Adaptogens are natural plant substances that increase the body’s non-specific resistance and normalise the functions of the body.

About Bulk Barn View company

I sent my sweeties to work today without lunches, so this morning I’m in the kitchen, prepping some stuff for lunch delivery. And I think my wisdom for the day is, don’t pan-fry stuff in your underwear. No matter how warm it is in the kitchen. Just don’t do it.

Last time I had this tea it was made with really old leaf that had been stored in a crappy plastic bag. So I picked up a couple of cups worth of fresh leaf when I went to Bulk Barn, since other teas of theirs have been much better fresh.

But fresh or no, it’s still not that great. There’s a kind of generic berry flavour, and then some hints of vanilla come in as it cools, but the black base is pretty boring, and I just want it to be more distinctive.

Ah well, it was worth a shot.

Flavors: Berry, Vanilla

The smell of this tea is absolutely amazing. Perfectly sweet and wonderful.