Strawberry Coconut Pu Erh

Pu-erh Tea
Artificial, Coconut, Earth, Strawberry, Wood
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Amariel

• “Finishing off my last teaspoon of this for my morning cup. I think it's getting kind of old and hasn't been in a well sealed bag, so I don't have high hopes for it. From what I recall it wasn't...” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 47 tasting notes
  • “Sooo....yeah, I don't really like this. The pu erh base is fine, but there is no coconut taste, and the strawberry tastes cough syrup-like and artificial...I don't really know if adding dried...” Read full tasting note
    heathermartin 597 tasting notes

From Bulk Barn

Product description not available yet.

About Bulk Barn View company

Finishing off my last teaspoon of this for my morning cup. I think it’s getting kind of old and hasn’t been in a well sealed bag, so I don’t have high hopes for it.

From what I recall it wasn’t all that fantastic with a very short infusion, so I gave it a quick rinse and steeped it for four minutes. There was lots of strawberry fragrance and a hint of coconut in the very dark, opaque cup. The flavours reflected the fragrance pretty accurately, with very little pu erh coming through. Bleh.

Steeped for another two minutes and it’s a bit bolder and earthier. I’m still not too impressed, but more time made it better, and it’ll do for my first cup of the day, to wash down my breakfast of mooncake.

Flavors: Artificial, Coconut, Earth, Strawberry, Wood

Sooo….yeah, I don’t really like this. The pu erh base is fine, but there is no coconut taste, and the strawberry tastes cough syrup-like and artificial…I don’t really know if adding dried strawberry and coconut would make any difference, but in any case, I’m glad I didn’t get that much of this one. Back to Fantasy Island from Davids.