Organic Dragon Well

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Butiki Teas

From Butiki Teas

Also known as Lung Ching, this Organic Dragon Well originates from Anhui, China. This pan-fired green tea has a smooth toasted flavor that is mellow with a fresh bittersweet finish.

Recommended Brew Time: 2 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 1 teaspoon of tea for 8oz of water Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information visit:

About Butiki Teas View company

Yet another good offering from Butiki and it’s a mighty-fine Dragon Well! It has a slight buttered veggies taste mixed with a sweet-clean green tea taste! YUM!

What is your favorite dragon well tea, by-the-by? (I’ve been looking for a good one that might explain why reviewers don’t like the sole dragon well variety I’ve tried!)

This is an excellent Dragon Well. The flavor is buttery and sweet. Very smooth with a light vegetative taste. Very clean and refreshing to the palate.

Long flat green leaves, that have a toasty grassy scent.

I like green teas you can steep more than once. This is a good tea for that. The scent of the steeped leaves is very grassy and creamy. It have a very smooth vegetal taste thats slightly toasty. The aftertaste is sweet and lasts for a while. As my cup cools the astringency is going up and playing nice with the sweet.

I highly recommend this tea and anything from Butiki!

This is the first dragon well I have had.

When I opened the package and smelled it, I got vegetal notes, and a hint of toasty-ness.

When I sip it, I get a very clean vegetal taste, I would say a little bit like a snow pea or sugar snap pea. I might have used a little over 8oz of water (it might have been closer to 10oz), but this tea tastes very light, in a good way.

This is excellent. Very refreshing.

I enjoyed this tea. I would agree that it had a subtle flavor. I tasted buttery notes, and a very small hint of smokiness. I would surly recommend this tea.