Organic Bai Mu Dan

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Butiki Teas

This organic white tea originates from the mountains of the Fujian province in China and is commonly known as ‘White Peony’. Organic Bai Mu Dan produces a liquor that is slightly astringent but tastes rich with sweet cream and vegetal notes and is low in caffeine.

Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 1 1/2 teaspoons of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information visit: http://www.butikiteas.com

About Butiki Teas View company

I mean I dunno, I know it’s a straight forward white tea, but there is something I love about it. Sure it’s very light, but its heavenly. It feels crisp on your tongue, the flavors linger around, and what awesome flavors they are.

It had plenty of silver needle in it, and was delicious. Very Good… Want more.

Thanks to Butiki for sending me these amazing samples! This tea is so beautiful. I’m not a prime source on white teas, but these leaves are covered in downy, soft, white fluffs. Which is just amazing. The brew reminds me of green veggies and almost like hay. The flavor is very soft and relaxing. It’s much more vegetal than most teas that I drink. But as I’m eating watermelon with it, it stands out beautifully. I didn’t plan on this pairing of drink/food but it’s surprising how well they match flavor wise! The only reason I’m lowering the score on this one is I don’t think it would be a good everyday tea for me personally.

This tea has a slight vegetal notes and a delicate flavor.