Organic Silver Needle

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Butiki Teas

From Butiki Teas

Also known as Bai Hao Yinzhen, this organic white tea originates north of the Min River in China’s Fujian province. This tea is harvested during the first few weeks of the spring’s first flush season. Organic Silver Needle has a subtle and smooth yet sweet flavor that is clean and almost honey-like. Milk or sugar should not be added to this tea.

Recommended Brew Time: 4 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 1 tablespoon of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 185 F

For more information visit:

About Butiki Teas View company

I’m sure I oversteeped this but it tastes really good despite that :D

It leaves a juicy feel in your mouth :D

Looks like we’re both having Butiki Tea days! :) In other news…my notices button isn’t working..BOO!

hehe, I have Butiki Teas and David’s Tea than bagged stuff. Most David’s Tea give my Mom a migraine so that leaves Butiki Teas not that I mind since Butiki Teas stuff is awesome :D I hope your notices button starts working again :D

Hesper June

Yes,Sil, my notices button is not working either.
Helena,this tea sounds delish!

It is, I’m surprised I’m the first one to rate it and leave a tasting note :D

Helena – just means you’re special!

The little fuzzy light green bud of this tea have a sweet alfalfa scent to them. They also have a slight floral scent to them.

I’m going to steep this for 4:30 at 185 degrees Fahrenheit.

The liquor turned out a very light golden color and smells very sweet and floral. This tea tasted very grassy at first sip and sweetened up as I drank it. It’s very wet feeling and makes me want to say juicy. The aftertaste sticks around for a while too with this tea. It’s really smooth and sweet, and keeps you wanting to take another drink.

This is an excellent tea and I recommend it to everyone! Butiki never fails to disappoint.