Grape Oolong

Oolong Tea
Flowers, Grapes
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “This was an obvious purchase. Grape is so good! And this works well with the oolong base. The grape flavoring reminds me of concord grapes and it makes for a refreshing iced tea. I wish I'd kept...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “So guess what greeted me when I came downstairs this morning...... my huge Butiki order had arrived bright and early!! It's seriously some sort of miracle - she sent it out on Friday, there was a...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2515 tasting notes
  • “Having a bit this afternoon with some Vanilla Orchid tossed in. Yum. Also, I bought coconut palm sugar yesterday, and added a little to my second infusion. That is good stuff. Delightful choice...” Read full tasting note
    jessiwrites 286 tasting notes
  • “This is one of the teas from the group Butiki order that I would’ve never picked out for myself, but ended up splitting it with a couple others, I think OMGsrsly and Cavocorax. I have just enough...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 507 tasting notes

From Butiki Teas

Our Grape Oolong has a wonderfully sweet aroma. This high altitude Taiwanese oolong is lightly floral and develops into a sweet natural grape flavor that lingers. Our smooth bodied oolong can be enjoyed with some brown crystal sugar for a desert-like treat or without anything added for a natural and refreshing flavor. This tea is good for multiple infusions.

Recommended Brew Time: 4 minutes
Recommended Amount: 1 teaspoon of tea for 8oz of water Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information visit: http://www.butikiteas.com

About Butiki Teas View company

After the peach oolong from butiki, I was a little let down by this tea. It is good, but the grape did not flow as well with the oolong as the peach did.

Method: 1 tsp, 180 degrees, 8 oz, 4 minutes, Forlife brew in mug strainer, Dr. Who mug

Dry Leaf Aroma: Floral and grapey

Brewing Aroma: Grape

Flavor: Wow, excellent. The base tea is a lovely oolong with floral flavors, which blend nicely with the grape flavor. The grape isn’t overwhelming at all, and lets the base tea shine through. I’m really happy with this one, and I think it’s very well done. I have been looking for a good grape tea, and I think I found it!

Stephanie

A rare Butiki I have NOT tried yet!

Sarsonator

Try it! It’s just excellent. I’ll be making it as a cold brew for tomorrow, I think :)

Lovely…
I think the tight little balls of leaves are adorable and I love the floral scent.
The grape flavor is gently revealed throughout each sip.
I never had a clue I could like oolongs so much.
This is lovely and perfect for a relaxing cuppa.

Flavors: Flowers, Grapes

Drank this all afternoon, and the last steep I combined with a banana, a couple ice cubes, and some coconut milk. Half-awake late night immersion blender smoothie. More delicious than you might guess given how random a flavor combo it is, ha.

TheTeaFairy

I add tea to my smoothies all the time ;-)

Ah, I love oolongs. Thanks to ashleyelizabeth for a sample of this! This one is quite similar in taste to the berry oolong of T2’s that I so love. Just enough for one Timolino but thanks to the oolongness I’ll get a couple of steeps out of it at least!

Dry this tea is smelling like fruit, but steeped it smells floral! It is a very light oolong with slightly floral flavors. As it cools, the floral flavor turns into grape with a strong grape scent. I sweetened the last bit of my cup and it intensifies the flavor but is still pretty subtle. This tea is interesting, but I’m not sure that it packs enough of a flavor punch for my taste. I’m still on the fence about oolongs. Glad to have gotten to try it! Thanks for the sample with my order Butiki!

It smells and tastes like the grape lollipops I use to get whenever I went to the pediatrician as a kid. The texture is buttery and smooth. The flavor leans more toward the vegetal side while hot, and the grape becomes increasingly “present” as it cools. It’s very drinkable, but maybe a little too sweet and candy-like for my personal preference. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re the type who loves sweets and gravitates toward grape flavors.