Mango Lassi

Rooibos Tea
Cardamon, Rooibos, Mango
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “yummy tea of the afternoon... I started drawing some flowers and decided I would have this tea to accompany me, which is definitely one of my favorite rooibos tisanes. I have a date this...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2540 tasting notes
  • “Had some of this in the afternoon in between all of the bustle of getting my chinese visa, work related things and other such adventures. I'm finding myself more and more stressed out every day...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5241 tasting notes
  • “This is so good. Upon first sip, it is a little bit earthy. In the aftertaste, and further into the mug, mango comes through. As I near the bottom of the mug, the mango has more staying power...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 818 tasting notes
  • “Odd, so the smell of this one steeped is absolutely screaming fresh, slightly underripe banana to me. Which is delicious, but not mango lassi. Admittedly, that's the association I'm making with the...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2498 tasting notes

From Butiki Teas

Our exotic dessert blend combines luscious mango with a touch of spice and a hint of cream. Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free and originates from South Africa. We recommend adding sugar to this rooibos. Try with our brown crystal sugar.

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos, Organic Mango Pieces, Organic Calendula, Cardamom, Natural Flavor (vegan)

Recommended Brew Time: 5 minutes
Recommended Amount: 1 1/2 teaspoons of rooibos for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 210 F

For more info please visit: http://www.butikiteas.com

About Butiki Teas View company

TTB Tea 14: I tried this one both hot and cold brewed. I like both, but I enjoy the cold brewed better. The mango comes out a little more, and the rooibos actually contributes to the flavor instead of drowning it out. The mango flavor isn’t intense, but tasty.

I received this as a free sample from Butiki Tea, thanks Stacy. I steeped this tea and then put it on ice. I enjoyed the mild flavor of this tea and enjoyed it with some German rock sugar. I think that the mango flavor could have been more pronounced, but I understand with the name Mango Lassi it was supposed to be a milder smoother mango flavor.

2010 tasting notes

Sipdown!! (173)

This tea brews up very dark and smells quite strongly of rooibos. Tastewise the rooibos is a touch more muted and there is a nice hint of something fruity but this is not what I would call mango lassi. Oh well, they can’t all be for everyone and I think Butiki rooibos blends are just not for me. At least I always have Peppermint Patty and Root Beer Float Honeybush.

By mango lassi do you mean uh….birthday cake?

VariaTEA

haha I meant Root Beer Float actually since Birthday Cake isn’t particularly accessible all the time. Clearly I had Mango Lassi on the brain though.

VariaTEA

I wish I had Birthday Cake. That would be a wondrous birthday present. I would probably just sip it all day long.

I was trying to think of another caffeine free one from Stacy heh

This tea has become my afternoon pick me up go to tea at work. Its delicious iced and a little bit of brown sugar brings out the mango flavor so well and I get a nice hit of creaminess at the end of each sip – delicious!

I really wanted to like this one. I’ve tried different amounts of leaf, different steeping times, with and without sugar… this just doesn’t work for me. Hot, the mango taste just doesn’t sit right. I do find this more pleasant when it cools. It tastes almost like mango nectar. I’m learning that I don’t often like tea that tastes overly like juice, though. If I want juice I’ll just drink juice, dangit. But this could be nice for anyone who can’t have juice for some reason or another.

I wasn’t sure if I would like this one as I haven’t liked rooibos in the past but this tea surprised me. I get a creamy mango taste at first followed by a gentle cardamom flavour that lingers afterwards.