Cantaloupe & Cream

Brown Sugar, Honeydew, Melon, Cantaloupe, Cream, Hay, Grass
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Butiki Teas

The sweet cream notes of our Organic Bai Mu Dan compliment the cantaloupe and cream notes. This tea starts with vegetal and floral notes that quickly develop into mouth watering cantaloupe and cream notes. Try with our Brown Crystal Sugar for a sweet dessert treat.

Ingredients: Organic Bai Mu Dan, Organic Helichrysum Flowers, Natural Flavors (vegan)

Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 1 1/2 teaspoons of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information, please visit: http://www.butikiteas.com

About Butiki Teas View company

I can’t believe it’s been months since I drank this. It’s a perfect summer tea! Hot. it’s good, and cold, it’s refreshing and doesn’t have the tartness associated with so many fruit flavoured teas.

I love cantaloupe = I love this tea.

Cantaloupe is my favorite fruit. So I had huge expectations for this tea. Let me just say, it did nit disappoint. The dry tea smelled exactly like cantaloupe. I was hoping this would taste strongly if melon & not just a hint of it. This is delicious. It’s got a terrific flavor. The creaminess is amazing. This will be forever in my permanent stash. Stacy, this is perfection!

It tastes like (drumroll) cantaloupe. I can taste the base more in later steepings. I have a feeling this would be awesome with some ice and maybe a little sugar, might be a perfect drink for the weather when it gets warm again.

This is such an interesting and even unusual tea. I have never tried anything quite like this.
It very light, sparkly, sweet and creamy and tastes exactly like cantaloupe. I was thinking of making this into a tea popsicle when it gets warmer.

Today on Moods and Appetites: Cherry Blossom Pink: http://moodsandappetites.com/cherry-blossom-pink/

Sakura recipes are really cool and ceramic container with hand-drawn cherry blossom branches would be amazing gift with some Sakura Sencha in it of course.

OK I’m going to admit it. I’m not a huge white tea fan, but I do love cantaloupe. I ordered this because of all the great ratings here and I don’t regret it. This may change my opinion of white teas. It’s really good. Definitely cantaloupe, delicate white tea in the back ground. I must have gotten the temp correct, I don’t have any bitter or astringency. I did add more rock sugar than I think a delicate fruit tea should need, but the sugar really made the flavors pop. Thumbs up.

Marcel Duchamp

I just tried this the other day and it is amazing. I need to order some of this myself.

Dexter

I really like this tea, I would recommend getting some. Try as many of their teas as you can, then order your fav’s. :)

I’m super excited to try this tea that I got in a swap with Stephanie. The dry tea smelled slightly cantaloupy but I didn’t take too much time to sniff before I eagerly dumped it in my steeper. While brewing it smells like super sweet cantaloupe, almost candy like. Wow, my first few sips taste like cantaloupe juice watered down just slightly, then gets creamy at the end. I could enjoy this without sugar, but I only have one cups worth and am curious to see how sweetener will add to this. Hmmm, I’m finding that sugar kind of kills the initial taste, but adds to the end and aftertaste. I’m not tasting the tea base at all which in my book translates to well executed flavors. On my second steeping I got sidetracked and left it steeping for quite a while, but this tea took a beating and still tasted good. After the brutal second steep, I got a third weak steep out of it which was more reminiscent of the flavors that had been. I can easily see why this tea won an award and it’s going on my shopping list right now!

I also got this one in my flavored sample pack. This one was an unexpected delight! I don’t go out of my way to eat actual cantaloupes, but when I sweetened this one with stevia, it tastes like fresh cantaloupe in liquid form. I will be purchasing more of this one!

This is a very refreshing tea. The cantaloupe is assertive without being overpowering. The cream comes in at the back end of the tasting and is a nice complement to the cantaloupe. I see this as a nice afternoon pick me up or a lazy summer morning first brew. Anyway, it’s hard to go wrong with this one.

I absolutely love this tea!!! I got this on my Butiki order and I adore it! I also got a sample of watermelon xylophone, and I decided that since I love watermelon more than cantaloupe that I would order more of the watermelon and order the cantaloupe on the next order, but I am really enjoying this 1/2 ounce of tea while it lasts! I have fallen in love with Butiki flavored teas, they are my new obsession! This is sweet, creamy and cantaloupe-y and does not seem to be chock full of caffeine, I drink it in the evening and everything. I will be sad when I run out of this and will definitely be ordering more.

This is definitely creamy and cantaloupy :) The aftertaste really feels like I just ate a piece of cantaloupe. It was very good, but what I like the most about this fruit is it’s sweetness so maybe next time I’ll add a little bit of honey to it and see if it tastes even better.