Flowery Pineapple Oolong

Oolong Tea
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Butiki Teas

From Butiki Teas

This light delicate tea pairs our premium Wen Shan Bao Zhong with a light pineapple flavor. The buttery and orchid notes of the oolong as well as its light body marry well with the pineapple flavor for a well-balanced soft tea. Without sugar this oolong has a wonderful light natural flavor but add a little brown crystal sugar for a stronger yet still natural pineapple flavor.

Ingredients: Wen Shan Bao Zhong Oolong Tea, Organic Freeze-Dried Pineapple, Organic Calendula, Organic Pineapple Natural Flavoring (vegan)

Recommended Brew Time: 4 minutes
Recommended Amount: 1 level teaspoon of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F

About Butiki Teas View company

Got this as a sample in my recent Butiki order. Thanks Stacy :) I’ve been wanting to try this one.

Initial sips…I get the pineapple and the floral right off. Very complex tasting. And the oolong isn’t overpowering. It’s funny because I don’t really smell a lot of pineapple in the cup but when you sip it’s definitely there. The smell is a sweet oolong kind of thing. It tastes like natural pineapple too. Nothing artificial. I don’t think you need to add anything to it. It hints at sweetness without being sweet. And the floral notes compliment it so well. It’s like sipping the tropics. The orchid lingers.

Ok, since it’s a sample I have to try it a few ways….added some sweetener just to see what happens. Little rock sugar (that I also got from Butiki).

Yep. Pineapple. Yummy.

I think I’ll have to order some of this. It’s one of the more unique blends I’ve tried and I think I adore the floral.

Thanks for the sample, Stacy!

This one is really tasty. It has a very fresh pineapple taste.

Mmm delicious pineapple tea. Very true to flavour and the oolong still can be tasted.

This is one of my favorite Butiki blends and one that I often drink after dinner. It has an incredibly light and clean taste, and smells like a combination of orchids and a warm summer breeze.

Stacy, thank you for the sample!
It’s 80 some degrees in Michigan right now at 8:00 in the morning, summer has officially arrived! To celebrate, I wanted to start my morning off with a summery tea. I decided to try the Pineapple Oolong sample that came with my Butiki order.

The aroma has a nice hint of pineapple with some floral notes. The combination of the pineapple and orchid is simply delightful in this tea. I don’t even usually care for fruity or floral teas! I love the bit of pineapple flavor that is left on my tongue after sipping. I might be crazy but the combination of flavors is giving me an almost peachy after taste. It’s light and fun, the perfect summer tea.

Had this earlier today. I was amazed by how clear the infusion was, at first I was a little concerned that nothing had happened, haha.

This was pretty good. It was nice and refreshing. Didn’t blow my hair back with an intense flavor, but it’s light, delicate. It’s there, but very subtle, like the smile of the Mona Lisa. It does indeed taste like pineapple, and a little flowery, but definitely more pineapple than flowery, which is the right flavor balance IMO.

Very tasty tea – natural pineapple flavouring. I think I would enjoy this one more cold as it is kind of like hot pineapple juice which I find a bit strange. Still tastes very nice.

T&C TTB

Ok, this is probably going to sound weird but this tea tastes like a Hawaiian Lei smells…
I was surprised to taste very light floral notes more than pineapple but it’s good.

Thank you Nicole for sharing this in the TTB. Your TTB has helped me discover several teas to add to my shopping list!

Flavors: Flowers

Courtney

Love the description!

EvaGrimm

Hehe… thanks Courtney!

This is actually the boy’s tea. For me, it is way too floral an oolong, but he absolutely adores it. I appreciate the smoothness of the oolong and I adore the smell of the leaves, but overall, this is his tea and not one I will be stealing too often. That being said, he loves it and says it is an amazing oolong.

TTB&C #2

This is another tea that has been on my wishlist for awhile. It was such a nice spring day here that I thought this would be a nice treat tonight. I was right. This is a sweet green floral oolong that has small bits of pineapple added to it. The combination is a nice light sweet tea. There is 1 cup of this tea left and I am very tempted to try it iced. I think this would be a nice cup on a hot summer days. I will have to leave this on my wishlist to order from Butiki the next time I place an order.