Organic Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet
Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

Available from 1 seller.

• “First tasting note for this tea! I really enjoy honeybush in blends, so I thought I would test it out. I enjoy it plain as well. Woodsy, with some honey and citrus notes. I also bought it to...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 806 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown #4 of the day! A nice way to round out the evening, especially since it appears that my headache has decided to depart. I've been having headaches an awful lot this week, which is really...” Read full tasting note
    cvasilevski 470 tasting notes

From Butiki Teas

Organic Honeybush originates from South Africa. Honeybush is related to rooibos but tends to be a bit sweeter. The honeybush plant has bright yellow flowers with a scent of honey. This caffeine-free tisane is sweet and woody with a slight hint of smokiness. Notes of honey, berries, and citrus can be detected.

Ingredients: Organic South African Honeybush

Recommended Brew Time: 5 minutes
Recommended Amount: 1 teaspoon of honeybush for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 212 F degrees (boiling)

For more information, please visit www.butikiteas.com.

About Butiki Teas View company

First tasting note for this tea!
I also bought it to tone down the caffeine in some blacks. For those days I really want a black but not all the caffeine. It will possibly also add some sweetness to whatever I add it to!

Sipdown #4 of the day!

A nice way to round out the evening, especially since it appears that my headache has decided to depart. I’ve been having headaches an awful lot this week, which is really weird.

Anyway.

This tea is nice, with a sweetness to it that is very gentle. I still stand by my first note saying that it’s got an interesting bite to it at the back of the sip that reminds me of watemelon rind. I would really love to see a watermelon honeybush tea – or maybe I should make an iced tea of this mixed with watermelon juice? Just a thought. Bumping up the rating a tiny bit to take it out of the “good but not for me” territory.

Kaylee

A watermelon honeybush tea would be amazing. Feel better!