With Open Eyes

Green Tea
Freeze Dried Strawberries, Ginger, Hangzhou Dragon Well, Organic Natural Flavors (Vegan)
Strawberry, Berries, Butter, Caramel, Ginger, Nuts, Toffee
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “I am home today. Sick. Not working. Blah...i've been fighting this for a few weeks now and today my body decided to give up. Coincidentally it picked a good day since all my meetings are...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5400 tasting notes
  • “My essay beverage (aka-stress management tea) of the semester. It's that time in November again where almost everything school related just sucks, sucks, sucks. This tea and Kuchar's rendition of...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 509 tasting notes
  • “My husband has been requesting tea syrup for tea sodas a lot lately, and this is the most recent one we've tried. I can't really detect the tea itself in this soda, but it tastes like delicious...” Read full tasting note
    paradigmamnesia 1000 tasting notes
  • “I don't know why I don't drink this more often. I guess I forget it exists? Whatever. This tea is awesome and I love it. Buttery, gingery, lovely strawberry flavours. In fact, I ate the ginormous...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1624 tasting notes

From Butiki Teas

With Open Eyes pairs our premium Hangzhou Dragon Well with the flavor of fresh picked strawberries, soothing ginger, and subtle buttery toffee. The chestnut, damp moss, and marine notes of the Hangzhou Dragon Well mingle with and compliment the strawberry, ginger, and toffee notes. Adding a little bit of brown crystal sugar will enhance the strawberry and toffee notes while subduing the ginger notes.

Ingredients: Chinese Green Tea, Freeze-Dried Strawberries, Ginger Pieces, Organic Natural Flavoring (vegan)

Recommended Brew Time: 2 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 1 teaspoon of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F degrees

For more information, please visit: www.butikiteas.com

About Butiki Teas View company

Every sip goes like this; sweet, natural strawberry → creamy, buttery toffee → nice snap of ginger. The flavors all hang in perfect balance with the Dragon Well.. So good.

My second Butiki! And the score is two out of two… GREAT TEAS!

This one is soft, clean, sweet… I am diabetic so I don’t use any kind of extra sugars, and straight of the little bag Stacey sent as a extra sample it became an extra nice surprise! Strawberry flavors without any hibiscus is something that I do appreciate. Reminds me of the yellow cherries, and the second stepping was as good as the first one.

I am most definitely a black tea person – for me, nothing tastes better. If I could sit and drink black tea all day, I would be very happy. That said, I do have a real appreciation for all tea types (with a few notable exceptions – earl grey and jasmine to be specific). So I am really enjoying this tea today. It is a perfect afternoon sipping tea – creamy, buttery, fruity and good for resteeping. In addition I always enjoy the fun factor of watching the little Dragonwell Soldiers standing upright in the glass vessel.

Strawberries, ginger, toffee(really comes out if add brown sugar), damp moss; if you do add the brown sugar it deletes the sharp ginger notes and dampens the strawberry. I prefer it without the sugar, I like the strawberry and ginger taste with a slight toffee note. The damp moss notes come from the Hangzhou Dragon Well…I really like this tea. Resteep – no ginger, drinkable, but not as good as the first time.

This tea smells delicious both dry and brewed! The red berry scent is dominant and I wasn’t sure at first if it was raspberry or strawberry. This blend is the first green tea I have tried from Butiki and I like it! I’m getting the buttery chestnut flavors, but the ginger is so subtle that I can’t pick it out on the sip. I dislike a lot of cheap fruity teas because they taste really sharp and abrupt and this tea is nothing like those. It is so well rounded and the flavors work together so well that they kind of melt into one flavor experience making them hard to identify on their own. The first cup was very fruity, but that lessens a bit on the second steep, letting some of the background flavors come to the front. Third steep is less fruit, more butter. Wow, this is good! Wish I had ordered a larger amount!

Wonderful, perfect! It always is! What a wonderful way to start the morning. Today I got less hints of ginger, it was all strawberry and green delightfulness. It was the perfect way to start off the day.

Another delicious Butiki tea sent to me by Courtney.

I’ve always really loved Green Tea (mind you, prior to beginning my loose leaf tea obsession, the only Green Tea I’d tried came compliments of Tetley and Tim Hortons), but this tea was a green unlike any I’d tried before.

I can’t even begin to describe what it tasted like. I couldn’t taste strawberry, ginger OR green tea personally; this tea had a taste all its own. It was the perfect tea to drink before bed.

I’ll steep a second cup in the morning and see if I can pick out hints of strawberry and ginger.

Another sample from the lovely Courtney!

I’m in love with this tea! The smell of the dry leaves is all sweet fruity goodness. It smells like a rich dessert!

I used 1.5tsp in my Perfect Mug and steeped for the recommended amount of time. There wasn’t a whole lot of leaf in my infuser and the color of the steeped tea was a weak yellow. I was so worried that I had misbrewed and was going to end up with barely-flavored hot water.

What a pleasant surprise when I smelled my tea! The same sweet fruity scent in the dry leaves was present in my cup! The flavor was sweet fruit too! The taste was light and full, matching the scent of the tea. I found that most of the flavor came out in the first sip, and the remainder of the cup had a smooth quality that didn’t add to the flavor already in my mouth but prolonged it.

Can’t wait to order more of this tea! Thank you again, Courtney!

I’ve been drinking this a lot lately. This is a perfect summer tea – light yet so flavorful. Ginger explodes in your mouth without any bitterness and the smooth and sweet finish of strawberry complements it perfectly.

This is a delicious tea that I picked up a couple of months ago. It is good with a strong taste of strawberries. We will see if someone buys out Butiki tea, I bet someone will.

I brewed this once in an 18oz teapot with 3 tsp leaf and 175 degree water for 2.5 min.

Flavors: Strawberry