Champagne & Rose Cream

Champagne, Creamy, Rose, Sweet, White Wine, Cream, Floral
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Butiki Teas

Our luxurious Champagne & Rose Cream pairs our Glenburn Silver Needle with sweet champagne, fresh cream, and delicate rose notes. The initial sip delivers a lingering sweetness and tang of champagne. Rose and cream notes remain long after each sip. The malty flavor of the Silver Needle tea adds to the champagne flavor and there is a bubbliness that can be felt on the tongue. With each continuing sip the rose and cream notes become stronger. We recommend drinking this tea at a cooler temperature.

Ingredients: Glenburn Silver Needle, Rosebuds, Amaranth, Organic Natural Flavoring (vegan)

Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 2 teaspoons of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information, please visit: www.butikiteas.com.

About Butiki Teas View company

Wow, this is very rose like! I’ve had teas with rose in it, but never as the star of the tea like in this one. It’s a little too much for me, not because it’s not a good tea, but I guess I don’t like rose. For someone that does like rose, this tea would be a must try. I hope I can pass this on to someone who can appreciate it.

I’ve heard good things about this tea, but for whatever reason I just hadn’t tried it yet. Now that I have I’m sorry I waited! The dry tea smells like candied roses, and as it brews it mellows out slightly. The taste is creamy, floral but not perfumey, and I actually do taste something like wine—a very sweet version, but it’s definitely there. The balance of flavors is amazing and even with all that going on it still doesn’t overpower the base.

Flavors: Champagne, Creamy, Rose, Sweet, White Wine

This is as rosy as tea can get! The blend consists of silver needles and brightly-colored rosebuds, and no matter how I tried to portion it, I was going to get more rosebuds by volume than tea leaves. The dry scent is very strong rose, but not cloying or perfume-like. The brewed aroma has an added note of tart champagne. I’ve played around with this one a bit, and while the champagne isn’t too obvious in the flavor at first, it becomes more prominent and crisp as the tea cools, and is a good balancer to the very strong rose aroma. The rose fragrance really lingers after the tea is gone. There is a touch of something vegetal from the silver needle tea as well. It also brews to an interesting, light green color. Overall, this is a very, very floral tea, dainty and not overwhelming. Maybe a bit of an acquired taste for some, but fairly enjoyable.

This sample came with my recent Butiki order. Thank you Stacy!

Rose flavored teas scares me. I have had the opportunity to try a few and they are really hit or miss. This one was a HUGE hit. I am blown away by this tea. Smooth, creamy, sweet, with a nice balance of rose. This is such a calming tea. I think this will have to be added to my next order. Thank you Stacy for the opportunity to try this one.

Cheri

So Yummy. I love this tea.

TeaTiff

Cheri this was wonderful. It is definitely going on my wishlist for future orders.

So I got this in the mail and I was wondering to myself…why did I get this tea again? I don’t really have any special preference for rose-flavored tea and in fact…it didn’t sound all the appealing to me! But I think I ordered this because it seemed so out of the ordinary and it had gotten really good reviews on Steepster so I decided to give it a try. It was in fact pretty good! I’m pleasantly surprised! It wasn’t overwhelming with rose flavor even though I thought I used too many rose buds in the steeping. Instead, there’s a nice rose taste with a creamy under tone that pulls it all together. I can’t say that I can taste much white tea in it, but overall it’s a good flavor to try.

Flavors: Cream, Rose

Drank a sample of this. A bright rose is the first thing I tasted, with the cream being more subtle. I can’t discern any champagne flavors in here since I’m not familiar with them, but that is fine with me since this tea tastes great regardless. Halfway through the cup I added a bit of sugar and it made the flavors explode (moreso than with adding sugar to other teas); the rose was now very sweet and at the same time the cream was more forward and full-bodied. The tea came across to my pallete as kinda confusing, probably because I wasn’t familiar with what champagne flavors should taste like. But I definitely enjoyed it and will plan to give it another try with my next order.

One of the samples I had forgotten that I had till a few weeks ago, so added it to my wicker box of tea in the kitchen that my Mom was tolerant enough to provide.

Generally speaking I tend to like the floral teas more often then not. Jasmine being one of the few that over all have not been crazy about. (I think? I’ll have to reread my tasting notes thru, might be at least 1 jasmine tea that I liked.)

This tea-While it isn’t bad, it’s not terribly inspiring either. It tastes like rose flavored sugar water. I don’t taste much cream, in fact the only thing I taste is rose.
Couldn’t tell you if this tastes like champagne as I’ve only had it twice in my life and the last time was years and years ago.

Anyone who reads this that is considering getting this tea, please don’t avoid getting it just because I didn’t like it, you may love it, in fact I hope you do

This is most definitely the most perfect tea ever! It smells deliciously of rose and tastes even better.

I had a small sample, but just placed an order for more!

Flavors: Champagne, Floral, Rose

I got this tea in a swap from Cheri. Thanks Cheri, this was one that I really wanted to try! This tea is just gorgeous with all the petite little rosebuds in it. Brewing, this tea smelled overwhelmingly of rose in a perfume-like way (I know, what was I expecting with a rose tea?). At first taste, the rose was a little overwhelming to me as well and I didn’t think I was going to like this tea. However, after it cooled a bit, the rose really toned down and I enjoyed it so much more. The rose is at the forefront of the sip above a creamy sensation. It’s not really a creamy taste, but more of a sensation. It leaves a tingly feeling on my tongue that is reminiscent of champagne.

Flavors: Creamy, Rose

Cheri

I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Virginia

Every single I’m on the website, I look at this, put it in my cart, and then take it out. Then put it back in, and take it out. And repeat. I know I don’t like things that taste like roses but the picture and the name make it sound SO GOOD that I’m like “YES, I WILL BUY YOU” until my guilt kicks in haha

mj

Thanks Cheri, I definitely did :-)

Virginia, if you don’t like things that taste like roses, this is definitely not the tea for you! It is the most rose-y of an rose tea I’ve tasted. It is Butiki though, so you know it’s well done! This is a rose tea like the lavender chamomile is a lavender tea :-P

Virginia

shudder

Well now I know that the best way to put me off of any tea in the world is to mention Lavender in the same paragraph lol.

Cheri

It’s really good, but honestly only if you like roses and floral teas. This is quite floral, but it is so yummy.

Oh my word!! This is my first Butiki tea! SO excited!! :D :D :D
I only own one rose scented tea currently, and to me that’s enough. Rose teas all seem to be the same to me. But this one took me by surprise.
The smell was really strong which made me think it was just like any other rose tea.
But when I finally tasted it, the flavor was light and almost kinda creamy.
It’s a much more subtle tasting tea than Teavana’s rose tea.
This one is pretty good-I’m mainly just glad I got to try something from Butiki finally! (:
Thanks for the sample, Carol Who! ^^

And I almost forgot to say! It’s such a pretty tea to look at! Even when it’s seeping it’s pretty (: Wish I could post a pic to prove it, but you’re just gonna have to take my word for it!

Flavors: Creamy, Rose

mj

YAY FIRST BUTIKI!

Ost

And soon gotta try the two samples you sent me! Was gonna try over the weekend but I decided to save it for a better day. Hopefully will try tomorrow! ^^ So stoked! :D

TheTeaFairy

Yay! Stacy is known for her “pretty teas” :-)