Champagne & Rose Cream

Cream, Rose, Champagne, Floral, Creamy
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Butiki Teas

Our luxurious Champagne & Rose Cream pairs our Glenburn Silver Needle with sweet champagne, fresh cream, and delicate rose notes. The initial sip delivers a lingering sweetness and tang of champagne. Rose and cream notes remain long after each sip. The malty flavor of the Silver Needle tea adds to the champagne flavor and there is a bubbliness that can be felt on the tongue. With each continuing sip the rose and cream notes become stronger. We recommend drinking this tea at a cooler temperature.

Ingredients: Glenburn Silver Needle, Rosebuds, Amaranth, Organic Natural Flavoring (vegan)

Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 2 teaspoons of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information, please visit: www.butikiteas.com.

About Butiki Teas View company

I had a sample of this from my last Butiki order – very rosey, sipping in creamy smooth with an interesting aftertaste that has a savory and sweet element.

I sipped away at this while watching my dramas (Prince of Lan Ling) and working on amigurumi Owls. Before I knew it, my tea was all gone! I might need to get more of this tea!

Starting with one of my one-cup samples, and of course I picked a lovely light and delicate blend to try. Good luck getting through these blocked sinuses…

So I missed the bubbles people have described, but I sure got that lovely smooth and classy rose flavour paired with the white tea. The rose is nowhere near obnoxious and overpowering, despite there being around half a dozen baby buds in my one cup of leaves.

Good start, Butiki. <3

a very rosy tea!

Unlike other floral teas I had in the past (which usually remind me of the fresh rain drops on flower petals), this scent is more refined and concentrated. It doesn’t strike me as trying to be bold, young and lively, but instead offers a more sophisticated delicacy that takes time to understand and enjoy. (more like certain wine and perfumes I guess – you could tell someone worked hard to mature it)

The taste is a lot lighter and quieter though – It’s not obvious, but it certainly is not bland. And I like the fact the taste doesn’t overwhelm the scent.

Oh! Use a glass tea pot if you have one! The roses make an especially lovely sight – like gentle kisses dripped on a baby’s cheek, making it all pink and radiant.

Random mumble jumble:
Tea reviews are HARD! I think the goal is to translate something that only your tongue and nose could understand into a collection of abstract/ambiguous words common enough that your audience could experience the same sensations and imaginations that rushed through your mind, which is unfortunately, almost always impossible… :(

A sample from CrowKettle! Thank you. :)

This is really really good. Wow. The sample says “2 servings” so I dumped it onto the clean counter and divided it in two. Best way to get an even number of rose buds and gigantic tea leaves in a cup! It smells like rose candy. But not the rose Turkish delight I had a couple weeks ago, like fizzy rose candy or syrup drink.

So tasty.

As I don’t really reach for white teas, I’m not sure I’d get it. But it IS really good, and I highly recommend trying it if you like white tea or rose. :)

Backlog:

Another impressive blend from Butiki. The champagne notes are clear in this blend, and they offer a crisp, refreshing taste. The white tea is delicate and sweet, and I like the way the champagne notes meld with the white tea. Both tend to be somewhat delicate flavors, and they accentuate each other well in this blend.

The rose is also subtle here and the floral notes linger on the palate.

A really nice blend. Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/03/03/champagne-rose-cream-white-tea-blend-butiki-teas/

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Oh this tea has to go must try list.

TranquiliTea81 sent me a sample of this with our swap. Thank you!!!

I really want to like this, but when the most prominent note in a tea is rose, it just reminds me too much of being in a Crabtree and Evelyn. Rose has only worked for me when it’s accompanied by a more assertive note such as a citrus. I’m really glad I got to try this one, though. :-)

1962 tasting notes

Every time I take this tea out to make a cup, I expect to get a sipdown and every time, I am surprised by just how much is left in the bag. However I measured and this is officially the second last cup so next one will actually be the sipdown. Yay!

Anyways, thank you keychange for your incredibly generous samples of this tea. I have enjoyed it and I think it has a really beautiful flavor but the more I have it, the more I realize this is not something I will be stocking. I am always impressed at how accurately the champagne is captured but the rose is just a touch too floral for my tastes. Nonetheless, it is an incredibly elegant tea and I am super grateful to have gotten the chance to try it.