Champagne & Rose Cream

Creamy, Rose
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Butiki Teas

Our luxurious Champagne & Rose Cream pairs our Glenburn Silver Needle with sweet champagne, fresh cream, and delicate rose notes. The initial sip delivers a lingering sweetness and tang of champagne. Rose and cream notes remain long after each sip. The malty flavor of the Silver Needle tea adds to the champagne flavor and there is a bubbliness that can be felt on the tongue. With each continuing sip the rose and cream notes become stronger. We recommend drinking this tea at a cooler temperature.

Ingredients: Glenburn Silver Needle, Rosebuds, Amaranth, Organic Natural Flavoring (vegan)

Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 2 teaspoons of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information, please visit: www.butikiteas.com.

About Butiki Teas View company

TranquiliTea81 sent me a sample of this with our swap. Thank you!!!

I really want to like this, but when the most prominent note in a tea is rose, it just reminds me too much of being in a Crabtree and Evelyn. Rose has only worked for me when it’s accompanied by a more assertive note such as a citrus. I’m really glad I got to try this one, though. :-)

Every time I take this tea out to make a cup, I expect to get a sipdown and every time, I am surprised by just how much is left in the bag. However I measured and this is officially the second last cup so next one will actually be the sipdown. Yay!

Anyways, thank you keychange for your incredibly generous samples of this tea. I have enjoyed it and I think it has a really beautiful flavor but the more I have it, the more I realize this is not something I will be stocking. I am always impressed at how accurately the champagne is captured but the rose is just a touch too floral for my tastes. Nonetheless, it is an incredibly elegant tea and I am super grateful to have gotten the chance to try it.