Pumpkin Milkshake

Oolong Tea
Cream, Spices, Vanilla, Pumpkin
Edit tea info Last updated by Butiki Teas

• “Ohhhh! Sweet sweet pumpkiny goodness! I LOVE the darjeeling base. The pumpkin is assertive enough, and the strong vanilla and cream flavors make it SUPER milkshakey! I really want to taste this...” Read full tasting note
    paradigmamnesia 912 tasting notes
  • “*Justjames* sent me this as well as his custom butiki blend as a thank you for the matcha i sent his way. This has been on my list to pick up from stacy for an eternity, but since i've been trying...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4923 tasting notes
  • “This is a sipdown this morning. I partly chose it because I really wanted it, and partly because the packages with one cup left call out to me to be finished. Also, I may have placed three tea...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 686 tasting notes
  • “I was trying my hardest to resist ordering new tea until Black Friday, but then Stacy announced this new blend and Champagne & Rose Cream. The sad lie I told myself was if I try samples of those...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 496 tasting notes

From Butiki Teas

Our Pumpkin Milkshake pairs our Castleton Moonlight Darjeeling oolong with pumpkin, vanilla, and cream flavors. Pumpkin and vanilla notes dominate our Pumpkin Milkshake; however, there is a sweet creaminess present that lingers. Some caramel notes can also be detected. We highly recommend adding some brown crystal sugar to transform this tea into a rich, creamy, decadent, vanilla and pumpkin desert treat.

Ingredients: Castleton Moonlight Darjeeling, Pumpkin Flakes (vegan), Organic Lotus Stamens, Organic Pure Ground Vanilla Beans (no fillers), Organic Natural Flavors (vegan)

Recommended Brew Time: 4 minutes
Recommended Amount: 2 teaspoons of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information, please visit: www.butikiteas.com.

About Butiki Teas View company

I have t admit I’m not too big on pumpkin flavor. However when I saw Lotus Stamens, Organic Pure Ground Vanilla Beans among the ingredients I was sold.

I can taste the pumpkin (not too much), cinnamon and vanilla. The darjeeling base seems perfect for the blend. Lovely, lovely seasonal blend.

Was exited to see my designs for Adagio Teas (wellness teas and kid friendly teas) finally in the store. My favorite design: “Monster Brew”. Monsters are so much cooler than princesses :)

Oh yum. Yum yum yum.

Delicious.

It’s mild because I didn’t steep it super hot, but the spices and the pumpkininess are so delicious. Yes, pumpkininess. Also some fruitiness that I think might be from the base tea.

I added a touch of cream, and will definitely resteep (because this time I remembered to put the leaves in the fridge right away to keep them safe).

I’m kinda sad I didn’t pick any of this up in my friends birthday order, but that’s OK. I’ll enjoy what I have and keep whichever version is available on my order list.

I’ve been drinking this one at work recently, and I still love it as much as I did the first time I tried it. Perhaps even a bit more. I’ve oversteeped it a little by accident a couple of times, but it’s surprisingly forgiving. It just seems to get creamier and creamier! This one has a nice spicy kick to it, and a good, solid pumpkin flavour. It really does taste like milkshake, which is all the more surprising given that I’ve been drinking this one hot. Butiki magic at its best!

180 °F / 82 °C 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

Thank you to TraceyC for sending this in our swap! This definitely feels more like a winter-time tea ,personally, so I doubt I would buy this during the summer months. It would be perfect for a chilly, damp fall evening curled up next to a fire. I can’t say I’m too fond of the Oolong Darjeeling base, but that’s just my taste. The pumpkin, cream, and spice flavors are presented beautifully together. A lingering essence of caramel finishes each sip perfectly. If you’re looking for a great pumpkin tea that doesn’t have a common straight black base, this is a great option.

195 °F / 90 °C 3 min, 15 sec 1 tsp

This is a nice pumpkin tea. I really liked it, but would have even liked it more pumpkin-y. I think it was more mild because of the milkshake part. I did add sugar and cream to this to make it extra yummy.