Taiwanese Bi Luo Chun

Green Tea
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “A sipdown sample from Ms. Stacy that I drank earlier today. The color of the dry leaf is in beautiful shades of green, very luminescent, & although it isn't rolled tightly into the 'spring snail'...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2859 tasting notes
  • “Got this as a sample in my last order. Not bad, not especially memorable. It's definitely a more vegetal green, lots of spinachy green notes without being roasty or buttery to me. Maybe a bit of...” Read full tasting note
    owenjmayer 90 tasting notes

From Butiki Teas

Taiwanese Bi Luo Chun originates from the Sansia “Three Gorges” region of Taiwan. Our Bi Luo Chun utilizes the Ching Xin varietal, is AAA graded, and contains one bud and two leaves from tender shoots. This tea was hand plucked from tea trees and is withered and roasted. Bi Luo Chun translates to “Green Snail Spring”. Green refers to the color of the tea, while snail refers to the shape of the tea leaves and spring is when this tea is harvested. Green bean, artichoke, Brazil nut, jasmine, butter, and juicy peach notes can be found in this sweet, fresh, and refreshing tea.

Ingredients: Taiwan Green Tea

Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes
Recommended Amount: 2 level teaspoons of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 180 F

For more information, please visit: www.butikiteas.com.

About Butiki Teas View company

A sipdown sample from Ms. Stacy that I drank earlier today. The color of the dry leaf is in beautiful shades of green, very luminescent, & although it isn’t rolled tightly into the ‘spring snail’ shape that most bi luos feature, the flavor is very nice, with a rich savory green taste, somewhere between spinach & asparagus, & a lingering thick mouth, a feature that I tend to love.

Got this as a sample in my last order. Not bad, not especially memorable. It’s definitely a more vegetal green, lots of spinachy green notes without being roasty or buttery to me. Maybe a bit of a grassy taste too.

I’m more of a nutty, Dragonwell drinker so this isn’t a keeper for me, but it was nice to sip on this morning.

175 °F / 79 °C 1 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML