Shiva's Breakfast

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Butiki Teas

• “Thanks to *Stephanie* for a sample of this one! We saw each other on literally a drive by hand off yesterday. Her puppy is so cute! The roofers got here this morning before I was even out of...” Read full tasting note
    Marzipan 224 tasting notes
  • “Yay! A new breakfast blend from Butiki. The Black Lotus is one of my favorite black teas right now, so I'm quite excited to try this one. As with the Black Lotus I think the darjeeling on top of...” Read full tasting note
    paradigmamnesia 842 tasting notes

From Butiki Teas

Shiva’s Breakfast is an Indian Breakfast tea that combines tea from three key growing regions in India (Assam, Darjeeling, Nilgiri). This blend was created for tea drinkers that prefer their breakfast blends intense. Shiva’s Breakfast has chocolate, bergamot, grapefruit, pepper, wood, cinnamon bark, and floral notes and finishes sweet. This tea is stronger than our Malty Irish Breakfast and is less malty and sweet; however, it is more citrusy, chocolaty, and complex. Please note that our steeping recommendation was set for no additions of milk or sugar. For a more intense flavor we recommend increasing the quantity to 1 1/2 teaspoons per 8oz of water.

Ingredients: Lattakoojan Assam, Organic Kundaly, Glenburn Estate Darjeeling

Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes 30 seconds
Recommended Amount: 1 level teaspoons of tea for 8oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 212 F (boiling)

For more information, please visit www.butikiteas.com.

About Butiki Teas View company

Thanks to Stephanie for a sample of this one! We saw each other on literally a drive by hand off yesterday. Her puppy is so cute!

The roofers got here this morning before I was even out of bed, so it’s going to be a long day. This tea is helping wake me up! It’s strong and bold and is seriously kicking me in the butt. I am a little too congested to really get the complexity of it, but hopefully the heat of it will help that too.

Stephanie

It is a bold kick in the pants tea for sure :)

Yay! A new breakfast blend from Butiki. The Black Lotus is one of my favorite black teas right now, so I’m quite excited to try this one.

As with the Black Lotus I think the darjeeling on top of all the darker richer notes really makes this blend pop. Definitely worth a try if you are a fan of bold blacks!