Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From Byron Bay Tea Company

Tie Guan Yin or Iron Goddess is probably the best known Chinese high-grade Oolongs. A light, semi-fermented, whole-leaf tea that is low in caffeine, high in antioxidants and particularly beneficial around meal times. The fresh, earthy flavour carries a lingering aroma, as well as subtle undertones of florals and fruits.

Ingredients- Oolong Tea (Camellia sinensis)

About Byron Bay Tea Company View company

My day always seems to be a bit better when I have some Oolong! This has a lovely floral note to it that cuts through some of the buttery tones – I love the buttery tones, but sometimes, it’s nice for them to be a bit lighter, because I’ve had a few Oolongs where the buttery notes were quite heavy. Here, they are light.

A very pleasant Oolong. Smooth, a bit lighter in flavor than some Oolongs. Lovely!

Another selection from LiberTEAs! Thanks Girlie!

The leaves of this are a brighter green than I have ever seen! Almost Neon. Like the freshest peas you have ever seen…that kind of green!

There is an aroma that is very subtle – almost reminds me of plain white rice.

The flavor is very light but pleasant. It’s a little sweet but also a little buttery. It’s incredibly clean and I think is what I will remember about this one! :)