Strawberry Cream Pie

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From CaesarsTea

Outstanding strawberry flavor, sweet and succulent.

About CaesarsTea View company

Sipdown!! (199 – YAY for under 200!)

I am drinking this now both as a hot and cold brew. The two together used up the last of the leaf and so I can say good bye to this rooibosy tea.

In the hot brew, the rooibos smell is overwhelming. Luckily, though it is prominent on the cup, it is not the only flavor I am getting. There is a nice hint of strawberry. Alas, there is certainly no cream and nothing I would relate to pie. Mostly it is woodsy rooibos and sweet strawberry.

Cold brewed, the rooibos is more muted and slightly less medicinal. It is still present but the strawberry flavor is more apparent.

I am dropping the rating from 80 as this will not be a restock. I think when I first rated the tea that I was very excited about finding a new company and new teas but as I continue to sip away at my cups I am finding the rooibos to be too dominant for my tastes. This won’t be a restock.

Flavors: Wood

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Congrats on the sip down!

Nice, under 200 :)

Good job VariaTEA!

Congrats on getting below 200!

Thanks! Now let’s see how long it lasts. Maybe I will join Sil and Cavo in trying to hit 150 by the end of February.

oooh…a challenge! ;)

Sipdown! Look out Cavo…i told you i was on a roll! 162! Only 12 more in uh…8 days! Though I suspect I won’t be drinking much tea Sat/Sun. So 6 days! Of course then it will be February and the tea festival will be there and if i’m in chicago then i may end up picking up some there.. sigh but hey.. progress is good!

This one reminds me of another tea i had a long while back. This isn’t my favourite sort of rooibos. This is that woodsy sort of rooibos that tries it’s best to overwhelm the flavours. It doesn’t succedd entirely with this one but it’s enough that i still want it to go away a little. I’m still searching for a replacement to my “Walter bishop” it seems. Maybe Stacy can make one for me someday…

I wish I could get my hands on this one!

you say that about all the teas :P

Just the ones I really want to try :P Which is pretty much everything, yes. Tea just makes me so excited, haha

silly girl! :)

I get what you mean about the rooibos. It wasn’t too overwhelming in this blend but I would not miss it if it went away.

wish i could send you some walter bishop. but i drank it. you would have really loved that one Variatea :)

haha I requested a reblend after reading your reviews. I definitely think that one is for me :)

it’s similar to the strawberry pie but without the abundance of cinnamon…not that i dislike cinnamon..but it’s like creamy strawberry milkshake goodness

MMMM I love strawberry milkshakes. They are my favourite of all milkshakes.

Sipdown! (161)

Thanks VariaTEA for sending this! It was a nice strawberry rooibos, but it didn’t blow my mind. That’s ok though, bc I DID enjoy a lot of the other samples from this company. They’re allowed to strike out once in a while.

I think their rooibos is too prominent for my tastes so in future I avoid it.