Pu Er 2006 Bulang Shan

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dorothy

• “Until now I really have not had an "enjoyable" pu erh. So I was very happy when I picked out this tea and tried it. Camellia Sinensis (the company), sells a lot of pu erh so I'll definitely try...” Read full tasting note
    DMTea 302 tasting notes

From Camellia Sinensis

The mild smoky notes of this compressed Pu-erh are paired nicely with the sweet and light vegetal bitterness. It reminds us of strolling through a forest where moss, lichen, and mushrooms grow side by side. A perfect initiation into the world of young Pu Er, and their aging and maturing.

About Camellia Sinensis View company

Until now I really have not had an “enjoyable” pu erh. So I was very happy when I picked out this tea and tried it. Camellia Sinensis (the company), sells a lot of pu erh so I’ll definitely try some others in the future.

For today’s cup, I steeped it three times (+ rinse). Each of them were enjoyable, and I didn’t feel the urge to dump the water after the first sip. Not something I want to drink often, but nice every now and then. Looking forward to trying more pu erhs. :)

De

I haven’t tried many pu’erhs either, but the Caravan Earl Grey from DavidsTea is amazing.