Shui Xian Lao Cong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Another sample from the lovely *Dexter3657* what a nice medium bodied roasted Oolong with cereal and bread notes. I am enjoying it with pancakes and Maple syrup before leaving to go to my niece's...” Read full tasting note
    Ysaurella 293 tasting notes

From Camellia Sinensis

Harvested from mature bushes with deep roots soaking up the goodness of the Wuyi (Fujian region) mountain’s rich soil, this roasted wulong is made up of large dark, twisted leaves. Appetizing amber infusion with caramel fragrance. Roasted barley, sugar cane, and tobacco flavours unite to give this tea a unique rustic.

24.50USD/100g

About Camellia Sinensis View company

Another sample from the lovely Dexter3657
what a nice medium bodied roasted Oolong with cereal and bread notes.
I am enjoying it with pancakes and Maple syrup before leaving to go to my niece’s birthday.
Not especially happy to have to take the train again for more than an hour and during the week end but this is a special occasion and I’m glad to celebrate her 17 years the right day.

TheTeaFairy

Your niece has a thoughtful and loving aunt:-) With all the train commuting you do in a week, I understand why this is the last place where you want to be during week ends!