Pu Er 1995 Hong He Zhou

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Steven

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I wanted to try an older pu-erh, taste and smell the difference, so I gave this one a try. It has a strong earthy smell and the description of leaving a pleasant mineral sensation is absolutely...” Read full tasting note
    cayouche 8 tasting notes

From Camellia Sinensis

This loose tea is composed of a mixture of large dark leaves with hints of gray. After rinsing, the leaves scent the air with fragrances of the forest floor and leather. The liquor obtained is silky and full, and raises of nuances vegetation (lichen) and fruit (prunes). The finish leaves a pleasant mineral sensation on the palate which deepens with each sip, a desired effect in the realm of old Pu Er.

About Camellia Sinensis View company

1 Tasting Note

It has a strong earthy smell and the description of leaving a pleasant mineral sensation is absolutely correct. It’s quite comforting. However, I thought that the taste was slightly thin, or I should say, thinner than I expected. Overall, it’s an enjoyable experience, and I would still recommend it.