Ombrelle de Papier

White Tea
Dill, Fruity, Hay, Musty, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tart, Rhubarb
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From Camellia Sinensis

Exuberant, intoxicating, it stays in your mouth like a happy song that does not want to leave. Composed of white tea with fresh flavors of pineapple and rhubarb, it sharpens the mind like a first day of spring.

Ingredients : white tea, green tea, pineapple, lemongrass, raspberry leaves, morello cherry, sunflower petals, lemon myrtle, rhubarb, strawberry, pear

About Camellia Sinensis View company

1928 tasting notes

Ok, ok, I lied. I’ll have a white or green tea tonight. This one is from VariaTEA. :)

Basically it was an “Anything that smells amazing!” choice. As long as “anything” wasn’t a black or oolong.

So this. Dry, it smells like fruit candy. Mmm.

Steeped (for 5 mintues!!), it smells like fruity candy plus tea.

This is really good! I don’t specifically get rhubarb and pineapple, but I do get tea and fruit and sweet-with-a-little-tart. Really nice balance. I wonder how this is iced, or cold steeped. Hmm…

(2-2.5 tsp per 14 oz)

Dexter

I love this one – happy you are enjoying it too. (It’s really good cold steeped…)

OMGsrsly

Good to know. Now to decide whether to put it on tonight, or to wait… I’ll put a cold steep on tonight. :)

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you liked it.

There are many different fruits in here, but the outcome for me is a tea that tastes like dried strawberries. Not the crispy ones with the citric acid taste, but the soft, chewy ones, as if you dried them in a dehydrator yourself, with the slight dark syrupy note under the fruity lightness. As a bonus, this feels like a total indulgence. Dessert, but not sugary.

The scent of this steeping is really good at garnering compliments!