Chaperon Konge

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Had some of this last night and continuing with it this morning. Thanks *MissB* for the sample. There isn't much info about the tea, but it reminds me of Bluebird's Raspberry Beret. For me there...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter3657 578 tasting notes

From Camellia Sinensis

Wish I had more information about this tea, as it’s a creamy, fruity, deep rooibos that I really enjoy. Bag says it’s from South Africa, should be steeped at 95 degrees Celcius for 3-4 minutes.

Was gifted to me last year in a RedditGifts exchange, with the request that I get tea local-to-them. This isn’t listed on their website, so I have to assume it’s discontinued.

About Camellia Sinensis View company

1 Tasting Note

Had some of this last night and continuing with it this morning. Thanks MissB for the sample.
There isn’t much info about the tea, but it reminds me of Bluebird’s Raspberry Beret. For me there is quite a bit of rooibos coming though. It’s really fruity, and I’m thinking creamy raspberry. I think it’s nicely balanced, a little sweet a little tart. It’s nice. Thanks MissB.

MissB

Wow, I seem to be missing a lot of feeds these past few days. Sorry about that!

I struggled to find anything about this tea when I got it. CS has taken it off their site, so I ended up calling them. It’s discontinued, and that’s pretty much all they told me. I even asked the person who gave it to me as a gift what the deal was, and have yet to hear back. So… I had pretty much the same experience. It’s pleasant, a bit rooibos-y, and nice to use as a blend.