Taiwan AliShan High Mountain - Competition Grade

Oolong Tea Leaves
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS
Boiling 1 min, 0 sec 4 g 12 oz / 354 ml

From Cameron

AliShan is one the famous oolong tea growing areas in Taiwan. Located at altitude of 1500m, the mountain has a rich soil and ideal climactic conditions. The cool climate and moist from daily mists make the plants to grow very slowly and produce tender, flavourful tea leaves and buds.

About Cameron View company

Excellent quality tea with MEGA leaf size! Oh, and this is the premium grade version of Taiwan Alishan High mountain (there is also a competition grade available that is slightly roasted).

This oolong is silky buttery with moderate floral notes (buttercup) nicely balanced with a honey sweetness. Very fresh, crisp and clear tasting with no grassy notes, as well as not dry or bitter. A great oolong to treat yourself with!

Full review (pics of the mega leaf!) at my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/premium-grade-taiwan-alishan-high-mountain-oolong-cameron-tea-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Boiling 1 min, 0 sec 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

haha awesome!

Sounds like one my Hubby would like.

Love Ali Shans!

Yay! Alishan! I love Alishan Oolong! There are few teas that make me happier than AliShan Oolongs.

Sweet, floral scent with hints of fruit. A sweet, creamy, luscious flavor. I infused this five times and combined all five infusions in my Yi Xing mug that is designated for AliShan Oolong teas. The flavor is sweet and honey-esque with roasted nut tones in the background. Crisp floral notes, fruity, buttery.

A really awesome AliShan! Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/05/03/taiwan-alishan-high-mountain-oolong-tea-competition-grade-from-cameron-tea/

Ali shans are the best!