Black Currant Tea

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by VegTea

From Cameron's

Assam black tea garnished with black currant leaves, blended with natural black currant flavors – a malty and fruity beverage.

About Cameron's View company

Comforting on a dreary day – this is definitely still a favorite. :)

Please keep things friendly and .

I love this tea. I love this tea, I love this tea, I love this tea. Every time I have a cup, I fall in love all over again. This is one of my favorite cups of tea, it’s so very juicy and fruity…I didn’t even know what black currant tasted like before this!

I have to ask my steepster family: I can only find this online in 2 lb bags…is there anywhere I can buy this in smaller quantities? I don’t even want to run out!

Please keep things friendly and .

I fell in love with black currant tea from a deli chain called Jason’s Deli. They offered an amazing iced black currant tea, real full on the mouth. Thankfully, I found a replacement! The tea is lush in black currant flavor. It tastes real, not artificial. I have only had it iced. It’s truly an uplifting tea, made with assam. I am a fan, and I will be buying this tea up!

Please keep things friendly and .

This one is growing on me more with each sip. Decent fruit flavor (but could be a little fruitier for my tastes). Has a very malty, almost creamy flavor. Doesn’t need any milk added. Prepared with lots of stevia, I like my fruit teas pretty sweet.

Please keep things friendly and .

This makes a nice iced tea. Not knowing what black currant tasted like, I thought this reminded me of Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage that I would always drink Iced at work 2 years ago. After pondering about the familiar taste and smell, I remembered at work we also carry RoT Black Currant Cardamom Green Rooibos, so I guess I do have an idea of what black currant taste like.

Each time I’ve tried it I drink it so fast I forget I drank it, all I remember is of course this taste better than RoT’s I’m comparing it to. Thank you moraiwe I’m glad to have another iced black tea option.

Please keep things friendly and .

Love this tea. Smooth and awesome with some soy milk and honey