Passionberry Fruit

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by brandy3392
Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 9 oz / 266 ml

From Cameron's

Brews up as a lovely pinkish red beverage with the aroma of passion fruit and raspberry.

About Cameron's View company

This tea brewed up to a deep, fruity magenta that’s surprisingly hearty – there’s layered bits of fruit (cranberry, I think, and maybe some hyacinth-ish notes) that leave you with a silky, full mouthfeel and a nicely warm feeling. Yum.

It’s not spicy or hearty, but the flavours are well-layered and complement one another nicely. I think that as far as fruity teas go this one may be a keeper – I have a sneaking suspicion it’d go well iced as well as hot – and I think it’s on my list of things to buy whenever I decide to splurge again.

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
carol who

I can send you more as I have quite a bit in my cupboard and I live near a source.

This tea has a beautiful red color. I leafed pretty heavily knowing that I generally like a fuller herbal. This is a bit tart so I sweetened with a bit of stevia. I can tell that this would be a refreshing cold brew. Often the cold brewing takes out a bit of tartness, so I will see what I get.
I’m not sure that I know what passionfruit tastes like. Maybe I’ll try some actual passionfruit and add more to this note.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Lots of tart passion fruit flavor. The aftertaste is more berry with a touch of something herbal. Tastes a lot like a less intense version of Tazo’s Passion tea. This tea blend looks great, with huge chunks of fruit and leaves. It is a little weak – I used three heaping teaspoons to about 14 ounces of water. Prepared with stevia.