Icewine Tea

Black Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cinnamon, Tobacco
Edit tea info Last updated by gramarye1971

From Canada True

A unique blend of pure premium Ceylon tea flavoured with nature identical Icewine.

About Canada True View company

Fruity, definitely fruity, and even winey. Just not tasty! I couldn’t even finish the cup. That makes three cups of tea that went unfinished today! I need to stop experimenting… (hahahaha as IF I could even attempt such a thing)
Not much else worth saying about this one. I was tempted to try it with milk but I doubt even that could save this.
That said, if anyone can find a use for this(cooking perhaps?), I have a bunch waiting to be used up!

Delicious: fruity and velvety, to match a mellow-yet-uplifting mood that can only be brought about via the combination of pure premium Ceylon tea and Canadian vin de glace.

I had this tea for the first time the other day and I fell in love! I just can’t find it online I live in the states so I’m bummed I can’t find it. As for those of you who don’t like it (Indigobloom) I don’t know why you found it untasty. You must not like simple teas like black tea. The icewine tea I found is tasty with just a little scoop of sugar. It brings out all the flavor and makes it robust. And as for Gramarye I didn’t find it to have a bad after taste at all that only happened when I left the bag in too long and it broke. As for me it will be a regular in my cuboard if i can find it again. :-)

An almost perfume-like taste shows the presence of icewine flavouring in this bagged tea. The icewine adds a faint note reminiscent of Darjeeling, though to be more accurate it falls somewhere between the aftertaste of raisins and cream sherry. Probably not a tea I will seek out again, but good experiment for a few bags’ worth of variety in the daily cup routine.

Oops. I was in a rush when I prepped this tea and forgot about it until class time, so it was way over-steeped. This would probably be why it was way too cinnamon-y.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Tobacco