Maple Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This one scared me. I don't do EG and *TheTeaFairy* also sent me a sample of just the Maple version of this tea. Sooooooooooo I put this tea bag and the maple tea bag into the cup and steeped them...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 729 tasting notes

From Canada True

Combine the traditional taste of an Earl Grey tea with a hint of maple and you have flavour galore! These three tins of Canada True Maple Earl Grey Tea provide a balanced blend of two of the world’s favourite flavours!

About Canada True View company

1 Tasting Note

This one scared me. I don’t do EG and TheTeaFairy also sent me a sample of just the Maple version of this tea. Sooooooooooo I put this tea bag and the maple tea bag into the cup and steeped them both together.

Yeah it worked – maple no EG!!! That worked for me. I think this is just ok – the maple is really simple – just sweet maple – wish there had been another note to break up the sweetness.
Thank you TheTeaFairy for sending these to me.

Abby Noelle

Haha, I’m laughing at myself because I didn’t know what EG stood for and then I realized Earl Grey! Haha

Dexter

LOL yes EG = Earl Grey – but no matter what you call it – I don’t like it… :))

TheTeaFairy

These are my go to teas at work when I don’t have time to handle loose leaf. I always put two bags in a large cup, but never thought about mixing them up. But of course, YOU have, lol.

Dexter

LOL I don’t always play by the rules…