Marco Polo Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by yyz

5 Images

• “Another tea from *yyz* thank you so much for sending this my way. I was quite happy to see this in my package. I ordered teas from Capital Tea Ltd. awhile ago but mainly ordered straight black...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 727 tasting notes
  • “mmmmm post bike ride tea! this one courtesy of *YYZ* and one of the few teas i have left from her generosity. First off, this smells tasty! i pick up the caramel instantly but not so much the...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4818 tasting notes

From Capital Tea Ltd.

Quality Ceylon black tea infused with a natural fruit and caramel flavour

About Capital Tea Ltd. View company

Another tea from yyz thank you so much for sending this my way.

I was quite happy to see this in my package. I ordered teas from Capital Tea Ltd. awhile ago but mainly ordered straight black (that I was quiet happy with). It’s nice to be able to try one of their flavored teas.
This is a really nice Marco Polo blend. It’s fruity, hint of vanilla, hint of caramel. Really nice. I will be looking to order from them again, and will take a look at a few flavors at that time. :))

mmmmm post bike ride tea! this one courtesy of YYZ and one of the few teas i have left from her generosity. First off, this smells tasty! i pick up the caramel instantly but not so much the fruit. once brewed this is a delightful caramel tea with a hint of fruit in the background. I vastly prefer THIS marco polo to the one from MF…and yes, they are totally different teas heh :)

gmathis

Oooh…interesting!

yyz

I’ve actually never tried the MF tea before. Its good to know that they are totally different. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

mf = strawberry. i understand why it’s popular but it’s probably one of my least favourite flavoured teas from MF