Flight of the Falcon

Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Capital Teas

From the Yunnan region’s finest tea estate where falcons fly overhead, this golden-tipped tea brews malty smooth with gorgeous butterscotch color. (Formerly known as Peregrine First Flush Mountain).

About Capital Teas View company

Another purchased with a half price certificate that would otherwise be out of the normal range of consideration for me to buy without tasting first.

Malty and smooth with a hint of sour hiding in the background. Not overwhelming sour, but definitely there.

This is good. Not sure it justifies the price tag for me. There are other tippy and nontippy yunnans that I like as well or better. But this is a good, high quality tea and I’m glad it is in my cupboard. I’ll enjoy it till it’s gone!

how much do they sale this tea ?

It was $18 for for 2 ounces. If you’d like to try a sample, I’d be happy to share.

it is really expensive :)
thanks for the offer Nicole, maybe next month as I have shamefully of lot of tea samples I didn’t try yet (including some you sent me !)

Sip down! Thank you for this one nicole this is a clearly a yunnan tea and is another delicious tea from capital teas. This might be the last sample that I have from Nicole, though I’m not 100% sure since my tea stash is back home. Hanging out at the cottage means whatever teas I tossed in the box to bring up with me whenever I can spare a moment. The rain is coming down now so we’re hold up in the house, listening to music, playing board games while outside the food is cooking on the fire :)

That sounds great. :)

board games, tea and a fire?? awesomeness

The first few sips just tasted like a regular black tea, but the longer I let it linger in my mouth the more the unique flavors of it come out. It’s a little malty, but not unpleasantly so (I don’t like malt!). It’s just a hint of malt.

This is a unique experiment for me (I usually either drink breakfast blacks or flavored) and it’s interesting. I don’t like it enough to buy it (it was a free sample), but I’m glad I tried it.