Harbor Breeze

Fruit Punch, Hibiscus
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet
22 oz / 650 ml

Available from 1 seller.

• “I don't know about 'wildly exotic' - since I pretty much just taste hibiscus - but it's a solid choice and claiming the hibiscus spot in my stash. It's got a strong taste and color and will make a...” Read full tasting note
    Flowery 142 tasting notes
  • “I'm surprised. After smelling the delightful, candy-like aroma of this tea, I thought the taste would be more fruity. Yet it was an overpowering taste of hibiscus - almost as if that were the only...” Read full tasting note
    yallabina 31 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

Caffeine free and full of vitamin C, this wildly exotic herbal blend has a strong strawberry and lemon character that will blow you away like a harbor breeze; lovely when served hot or iced.

About Capital Teas View company

I don’t know about ‘wildly exotic’ – since I pretty much just taste hibiscus – but it’s a solid choice and claiming the hibiscus spot in my stash. It’s got a strong taste and color and will make a terrifically refreshing iced tea.

I’m surprised. After smelling the delightful, candy-like aroma of this tea, I thought the taste would be more fruity. Yet it was an overpowering taste of hibiscus – almost as if that were the only flavor. I do like hibiscus, but it was not what I was expecting. I will try it again iced and maybe add some orange slices, but I’m not sure I would order again when I could just brew hibiscus by itself.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Hibiscus