Roasted Almond

Almond, Apple, Oak wood, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet
24 oz / 709 ml

Available from 1 seller.

• “I sampled this while I was in the Wildwood store today. I did not like it. I'm sure there was almond in it, but like some other almond herbal blends that uses apple as filler (cough, David's Tea,...” Read full tasting note
    silentrequiem 274 tasting notes
  • “I'm not very experienced with teas yet, but I liked the way this tea had a warm, lingering aftertaste. The flavor seemed weaker than I wished so perhaps I should have used more leaves in my 24...” Read full tasting note
    yallabina 24 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

It is no wonder that this is the favorite among Capital Teas customers. This tea has it all; beautiful color, inviting nose and succulent taste. Brewing to a gorgeous toffee apple red and having a fragrance of roasted fresh almonds, this tea is our most popular blend. A perfect tea in the evening, vanilla ice cream couldn’t have a better complimenting beverage.

Buy Online: http://bit.ly/rqkrQu

About Capital Teas View company

I sampled this while I was in the Wildwood store today. I did not like it. I’m sure there was almond in it, but like some other almond herbal blends that uses apple as filler (cough, David’s Tea, cough), all I could taste was apple, and tart apple at that. Well, at least I could try before I bought it.

I’m not very experienced with teas yet, but I liked the way this tea had a warm, lingering aftertaste. The flavor seemed weaker than I wished so perhaps I should have used more leaves in my 24 ounce pot. It did have a lovely flavor even so, and I agree that the apple flavor comes out strong- I could taste the almond though as well. I can imagine having this with milk and perhaps even adding vanilla or honey to create a warm and inviting autumn flavor on a rainy night. It’s a tea I will go back to and hopefully add to this note as I learn more. I also think this would go extremely well with apple pie and vanilla ice cream, or ginger, almond or sugar cookies.

ADDITION: Because I didn’t finish my pot of tea, I poured the remainder in the fridge and left it overnight. The next day when I drank it as iced tea it was incredible- robust, flavorful, memorable, delicious and sweet without any sugar. Definitely give it a try!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Oak wood, Vanilla