Pumpkin Cream Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by john12

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Three simple flavors, the general rooibos flavor, the vanilla/cream and the pumpkin combine with some sort of natural sweetness to form a surprisingly complex tea. Capital Teas suggests adding...” Read full tasting note
    john12 30 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

Pumpkin Cream Rooibos is one of our most popular autumn and winter blends for it’s creamy taste and delightful aroma. It is particularly good mixed with some of our gourmet honey.

About Capital Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Three simple flavors, the general rooibos flavor, the vanilla/cream and the pumpkin combine with some sort of natural sweetness to form a surprisingly complex tea. Capital Teas suggests adding honey, but I think it’s fine just the way it is.

“Cream” teas are hit and miss for me, I think the combination with the pumpkin flavor works well. It may be my favorite cream tea.

Having said that, I’m not sure I’d buy this again, simply because there are other pumpkin teas I like better and there is a limit to how many pumpkin teas one needs every fall and winter. Maybe I’ll get 2oz every other year.

CapitalTeas

Thank you for your review! We have a few more Pumpkin Teas you may enjoy, such as Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Chai Rooibos. Happy Brewing!