Caramel Toffee Apple

Fruit Pu-erh Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Back from my job interview and I thought it went well, but I'm happy to be back at home in my yoga clothes typing notes on Steepster. :)) I didn't realize I had bought a puerh tea until I added...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2587 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

Welcome autumn with this blend of toffee-infused pu-erh and premium black tea masterfully infused with almonds, pistachios, caramelized apples, cinnamon, black currants, elderberries and peppercorns. Enjoy before or after ‘trick-or-treating’, beside the warmth of an autumn fire, or with a slice of your favorite pie for a frightfully delicious sensation … available for a limited time only.

About Capital Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Back from my job interview and I thought it went well, but I’m happy to be back at home in my yoga clothes typing notes on Steepster. :))

I didn’t realize I had bought a puerh tea until I added this concoction to the database just now. It is about 1/2 puerh and 1/2 other things like fruit and flavoring. I didn’t think I would like this but it’s actually pretty tasty. There’s a strong apple and elderberry flavor along with the pistachio and cinnamon. The puerh gives it a nice earthy flavor which is very grounding.

I did try adding a bit of soymilk to see what would happen, but I think this is one tea I prefer plain, the soymilk curdles. Never had an apple flavored puerh before and I like this a lot. It doesn’t taste a lot like toffee, but that’s ok. I also picked the fruit bits out to eat as a snack, he he. This is a good blend.

ooh this sounds really tasty! and it’s a puerh!

TeaBrat

I like it :)

Yvonne

This sounds wonderful!

Fjellrev

Nice, I"m always leery of pu-erh but I guess when it’s mixed with enough things, it adds a nice accent. Great to hear your interview went well!

TeaBrat

Personally I like puerh but I haven’t been drinking much of it lately…