Assam Bukhial TGFOP Second Flush

Edit tea info Last updated by john12

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I pretty much completely disagree with the description for this tea provided by the seller. I don't drink this in the morning and I don't think it's a boldly flavored tea. Even though we may...” Read full tasting note
    john12 36 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

A rich full-bodied tea from the tropical climate of India’s Brahmaputra River; considered by many as among the finest teas in the world; superb morning tea.

About Capital Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I pretty much completely disagree with the description for this tea provided by the seller. I don’t drink this in the morning and I don’t think it’s a boldly flavored tea. Even though we may disagree on those points, I do think this is a great tea.

I find the flavor to be almost delicate. There is a subtle malty sweetness that’s hard to describe, but is always present and always welcome. While I do enjoy this tea hot, I prefer to drink it iced. It’s one of the top iced teas I drink when it’s hot out and I’m looking for something cool and refreshing to drink. I’ve even been known to put it in my bike’s water bottle for a treat.

Perhaps it’s the official tea of cycling in the Washington DC region? Either way, it’s great hot and iced.