Annapolis Treasures

Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “Thanks LiberTEAs! Peachy and Floral Notes sum this one up! The Green Tea is more powerful than the Black and the flavors are more powerful than both the black and green tea bases. Having said...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “This is a fabulous tea! The flavor of the peach is very rich and sweet and juicy! It tastes very authentic, like a fresh, ripe peach. YUM! I like also that I can taste both the black and the...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4303 tasting notes
  • “Another one from the Capital Teas gift box I got. The description on the box for this is "green tea, black tea, rose blossoms, sunflower blossoms, natural flavoring." I wasn't really expecting...” Read full tasting note
    mustelid 33 tasting notes
  • “I bought 4 oz. of this tea during their September trade-in sale. I wish I'd bought more. It's soooo good. It's light and the peach flavor is very strong, but the tea isn't sweet - I know it sounds...” Read full tasting note
    silentrequiem 266 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

The exquisite blend of green and black is surprising. The distinct peach flavor with its fruity rich note is a celebration for your tastebuds.

About Capital Teas View company

Thanks LiberTEAs!

Peachy and Floral Notes sum this one up! The Green Tea is more powerful than the Black and the flavors are more powerful than both the black and green tea bases. Having said that…it’s pretty darned tasty! I like this! Both hot and cold!

I like also that I can taste both the black and the green teas in this blend, the green tea tastes light and slightly vegetative, while the black tea adds an earthiness and gives it a very well-rounded sort of taste.

A very pleasant tea to sip. I started sipping on this when it was hot, and I went back to refill my cup and let it cool, and it is awesome cooled too – it would be a great iced tea.

Another one from the Capital Teas gift box I got.

The description on the box for this is “green tea, black tea, rose blossoms, sunflower blossoms, natural flavoring.” I wasn’t really expecting the super peachiness in this blend. I’m not sure if I’d like it more next time since I’d be expecting it, but I wasn’t really in the mood for something so peachy this morning. I was expecting the floral notes, which I think are drowned out by the peach.

Not bad, but not my favorite. The Chesapeake Sunrise is preferable.

I bought 4 oz. of this tea during their September trade-in sale. I wish I’d bought more. It’s soooo good. It’s light and the peach flavor is very strong, but the tea isn’t sweet – I know it sounds odd, but I like it a lot. It’s peach, but not a sweet peach.

Very pleasant sipping.

This tea put me off with both it’s brewed and dry smell, but it was more pleasant once sipping. I could taste both the green and black teas in it, and peach with a slightly vegetative edge. It was a good cup of tea but I can’t see this becoming one of my go-to teas.