Roasted Almond

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Michael Caraway
Boiling 8 min or more

From Caraway Tea Company

This festive fruit tisane is great all year round. It smells like christmas, but tastes like summer. Sweet roasted, caramelized almonds, apples, and beetroot sprinkled with cinnamon make this a favorite.

About Caraway Tea Company View company

Yep… like someone else (Azzrian?) said, this one is pretty much the same as DavidsTea’s Forever Nuts, and a few other offerings from other companies. Less sweet than DT’s version, but tastily cinnamony, nutty, and good. So, a bit sad that it’s nothing special, but I’m not upset that it’s at least something tasty!

Boiling 8 min or more

Thanks for this LiberTEAs!

Dry this smells like Apple/Cinnamon/Almond Pie or Danish of some sort…very aromatic and appealing at that!

Once infused this has a pinkish-light-brown color to it. The aroma changes and isn’t very pie-like anymore…but still very scented of Almonds and Apples…not as much Cinnamon.

The taste is nice! It has a great even-steven amount of almond and cinnamon and the apples are juicy and not overly tart or peppy…everything joins hands together nicely in this fruit and nut tisane.

The after taste is much like a candied apple.

This is a nice treat. A good flavored fruit and nut combo and one fruit/herbal I find me wanting more of!

I cannot believe that I am the first to review this tea on Steepster… it is SO good. Yummy, nummy good. Sweet and nutty, and apple-ish and cinnamon-y and roasty-toasty. So very yum.

Finishing up this cup, and then sending the rest of my sample to my SororiTea Sister! Full-length review to be published soon!