Lapsang Souchong

Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

1 Tasting Note View all

From Carytown Teas

Lapsang Souchong, Organic Fair Trade Black Tea

An ancient and much loved tea from China. Large leaves are cured over chinese pine. Deeply aromatic. Its smokey characteristics are smooth and the flavor is comparrible to a single malt scotch. Great with apples and aged cheese.

About Carytown Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

i ran a 50k race on saturday. my legs are still very sore. especially my right leg.
i’m just saying, that’s why i haven’t commented much. sometimes i read your discussions and want to get involved, but i’m just kinda too busy to take a break.
i’m gonna have to start focusing on training more too. which means i won’t really be able to use steepster as much as i want to. which is a bummer.
did i mention that i have 100 tea samples to try?!?!
2 more swaps came in the mail over the past few days.
whew that’s a lot of yummy.

i love lapsang. and carytown teas has consistently great teas.

Congrats on the 50K! That’s far!!

Woohoo! Congratulations on the run!

I’m just gonna throw it out there – 50k, that’s ridiculous! Congrats!

That’s a ridiculous amount of running. I can’t even walk properly these days, even short distances, because of the tendons on my ankles, so props.

Wow, 50k! I’m so envious! I hope the race was enjoyable for you :D

I badly need to get back into running, for the exercise and stress relief. A half-marathon is still on my goal list for 2013… totally doable if I actually manage to start training in the near future :)

thanks for the encouragement guys! i’m so fond of my steepster friends that it means a lot a lot.
i’m also currently obsessing about signing up for a few more races before the season is up and they all sell out . it’s definitely all about the stress relief for me. and being in the woods. that is the best.

Wow, you’re amazing dude! I try to run 5 minutes and get tired, haha. Not a runner, clearly. 50k is astounding, you must be proud of yourself :)