Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by moraiwe

• “I had to add this tea, and couldn't find it online, so eep! I think it's a local shop? But I thought the picture I took was pretty decent. I got this sample from *CK*. I've come to the conclusion...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 603 tasting notes
  • “*TTB Tea 10*: This was going to be my first tea after returning from spring break, yesterday. I really needed tea too, I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. Unfortunately, after steeping this one up, I...” Read full tasting note
    Molybdenum 225 tasting notes

From Catherine's Corner

Product description not available yet.

About Catherine's Corner View company

I had to add this tea, and couldn’t find it online, so eep! I think it’s a local shop? But I thought the picture I took was pretty decent.

I got this sample from CK.

I’ve come to the conclusion I don’t really like my roasted oolongs with light flavor. Kind of a go big or don’t bother thing.

Not that this is bad. It’s just not my thing.

The base isn’t anything special, but it offers a smooth base with little astrongency. The peach flavor used here is actually very nice. It doesn’t have that candy/gummy peach quality that so many peach flavors do. It’s a really subtle stone fruit sweetness. I really wish there was a little more, because I like the flavor that it offers.

This would probably be pretty tasty iced, though.

Courtney

That is a good picture :)

K S

It is a beautiful picture. Any tips on taking a good shot like that? I just have a cheap Kodak digital.

moraiwe

It’s all about the lighting. Natural lighting is the best, but if it’s not available make sure to adjust the white balance to compensate (otherwise your photo will look weirdly blue or reddish). Auto-focus! That’s it’s job (and I have shakey-ish hands, so it’s even more my friend) You can get it to do this, by half tapping the shutter. Also, for close ups I can recommend switching to Macro mode enough. You’ll get crisper photos with all the details you wanted. That’s kind of it. I’m by no means a professional or anything, but those are the tips that have best helped me! :)

K S

Thanks. I’ll have to check to see if I gave a Macro mode.

TTB Tea 10: This was going to be my first tea after returning from spring break, yesterday. I really needed tea too, I’m pretty sure I’m getting sick. Unfortunately, after steeping this one up, I only got a sip or two before getting completely distracted and forgetting about it. I definitely had some roasty oolong flavor, but I don’t remember much, or really any, peach flavor. It was still quite warm when I tried it, so perhaps this tea is one of those where the flavor comes out more as it cools.