Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Barley (Roasted), Milk Thistle, Natural Cookie Flavor, Orange Peel, Vanilla
Artificial, Cookie, Sugar, Sweet, Almond, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Butter, Orange Zest, Coconut, Orange, Pastries, Pineapple, Lemon, Cream
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Celestial Seasonings

The holidays and freshly baked cookies just seem to go together. Every steaming cup of this naturally caffeine free blend releases the inviting aroma of sugar cookies straight from the oven! Like all Celestial Seasonings teas, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride has no refined sweeteners or added sugars—just the delicious taste and healthful goodness of 100% natural ingredients.

Ingredients: Milk thistle, roasted barley, orange peel, natural sugar cookie flavor with other natural flavors and vanilla bean.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This tea wasn’t what I thought it would be. I can taste the sugar cookie in it, but just not like I imagined. My favorite cookies are sugar cookies, so maybe that’s why I was disappointed. I can’t place the exact flavor, but it just didn’t have that sweetness I expected. I think this tea just didn’t hit me the way I wanted, because my boyfriend loves this tea…so he now has a new tea in his collection. Maybe it’s one of those you like it or hate it teas.

First of all let me say if it werent fir the charming box art i may have never purchssed this. it caught My daughters eye while shopping and she just had to have it along with the Sugar Plum (both limited edition and quantities). My 4yo loves this tea! I think I have a tea drinker! We add a dash of vanilla almond milk or Rice dream and it’s gone in 60 seconds! I just love the smell of warm sugar cookies. This first box was gone in under a week. I went out in search of more before the “season” was gone. Jackpot! I gathered up 5 boxes @1.75 each! @ Drug Emporium/VitaminsPlus bay am I glad I did. Just what we need to calm down at night. We steep it with a bag of Vanilla chamomille on occasion.

170 °F / 76 °C

I love this!! It’s hard to find in my area so I have to order online. I usually steep for about 10 minutes and add some splenda!

Love this. Definitely – somehow – tastes just like a sugar cookie, with no milk or sugar added. Smells WONDERFUL, looks beautiful, and I guarantee that you canNOT screw steeping this tea up. It always somehow comes out tasting delicious.

This stuff is great with vanilla soy milk.

I loved this tea from the minute I opened the box. I drink this tea double bagged with a tsp of sugar and it is so comforting and enjoyable. The first couple of days I had this I was craving all day long and had about 2-3 cups per day. It’s super yummy and the perfect after dinner tea

The smell alone is incredible.

Smells like a sugar cookie, tastes like a sugar cookie. How does Celestial Seasonings do it?
There is a slight citrus note, which I’m not sure why Celestial Seasonings decided to stick in there, but it’s yummy all the same.

Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Although I usually drink teas without sweeteners, I make an exception for this one. Not because it needs it…no no….simply because a little bit of rock sugar just enhances the sugar cookie flavor that much more. Add a splash of coconut milk, and you have a lovely dessert tea.

I am not a fan of this tea, but my son likes it. Definitely more of a kids warm drink and less of a “tea” as far as I am concerned. Not something that I would ever be interested in drinking.