Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Barley (Roasted), Milk Thistle, Natural Cookie Flavor, Orange Peel, Vanilla
Butter, Coconut, Cookie, Orange, Sweet, Vanilla, Pastries, Artificial, Pineapple, Lemon, Cream, Baked Bread, Orange Zest
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “_I got them curriculum writin' blues_ _Those low-down curriculum writin' blues_ _I done been editorially corrected_ _And I feel lower than my shoes._ _I gotta rewrite five activites_ _Gotta...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1767 tasting notes
  • “60 mile round trip to Target for two boxes of Sleigh Ride and a box of pumpkin Pop Tarts, so I could sit and enjoy them with NCIS. Totally worth it. ” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1412 tasting notes
  • “So last year I was so happy with myself for sipping this down and I went ahead and bought another box the other day, I guess I must like it more than I am willing to admit. It helps if you use a...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2580 tasting notes
  • “I've let this cool for nearly half an hour now, and it smells like buttery dough and tastes like shortbread. OMG. This is seriously so good. This is what I expected from the S&V Almond tea, for...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

The holidays and freshly baked cookies just seem to go together. Every steaming cup of this naturally caffeine free blend releases the inviting aroma of sugar cookies straight from the oven! Like all Celestial Seasonings teas, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride has no refined sweeteners or added sugars—just the delicious taste and healthful goodness of 100% natural ingredients.

Ingredients: Milk thistle, roasted barley, orange peel, natural sugar cookie flavor with other natural flavors and vanilla bean.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Love this. Definitely – somehow – tastes just like a sugar cookie, with no milk or sugar added. Smells WONDERFUL, looks beautiful, and I guarantee that you canNOT screw steeping this tea up. It always somehow comes out tasting delicious.

This stuff is great with vanilla soy milk.

I loved this tea from the minute I opened the box. I drink this tea with a hint of cream and a tsp of sugar and it is so comforting and enjoyable. The first couple of days I had this I was craving all day long and had about 2-3 cups per day.

The smell alone is incredible.

Smells like a sugar cookie, tastes like a sugar cookie. How does Celestial Seasonings do it?
There is a slight citrus note, which I’m not sure why Celestial Seasonings decided to stick in there, but it’s yummy all the same.

Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Although I usually drink teas without sweeteners, I make an exception for this one. Not because it needs it…no no….simply because a little bit of rock sugar just enhances the sugar cookie flavor that much more. Add a splash of coconut milk, and you have a lovely dessert tea.

I am not a fan of this tea, but my son likes it. Definitely more of a kids warm drink and less of a “tea” as far as I am concerned. Not something that I would ever be interested in drinking.

I don’t normally care for CS’s teas (except Sleepytime, which I love), but I really enjoy this seasonal blend! It smelt of sugar cookies and vanilla, which was a perfect way to end a meal..or a day…or keep me from eating myself out of house and home during late night studying for med school. I didn’t try it sweetened, but another reviewer’s suggestion of a bit of brown sugar sounds just about perfect.

It was good while it was steaming hot, had to dump it after it cooled down. Glad this was given to me because it would have been a sad waste of tea money.

This tea is very good, but you can tell flavorings have been added. Nonetheless, it does taste like you’re drinking a sugar cookie!

Rating -
For Barley Tea: 65/100
For Celestial Seasonings: 70/100
Overall: 67/100